vs Leicester

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
Pikey McScum
Star Man
Posts: 933
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

Looks like more of the same this season.

Credit to Mourinho giving the hierarchy a wee dig in his post match interview re shite transfer window too
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5023
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

satchel is finished tbf
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7048
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

Definitely damaged jose’s authority over transfers that the club pushed the boat out to sign Sanchez and he’s not delivered the goods yet, while marginalizing Rashford and Martial.
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15433
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

Jose giving Pogba a good knob polishing after the game.... he's a monster apparently. Let's see how long that lasts...
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 5199
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

bman2 wrote:
1 year ago
Definitely damaged jose’s authority over transfers that the club pushed the boat out to sign Sanchez and he’s not delivered the goods yet, while marginalizing Rashford and Martial.
Damage his authority as a coach, sure. But it wasn't his decision to give Sanchez 500k per week and remember Woodward is obsessed with galacticos. And wages aside it was a great deal - we bought Mkhi for £40m and swapped him for Sanchez 18 months later.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4312
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

Thought Pogba had a very strong game. As before, he really seems to react to being captain. Might be worth making that permanent?
Fred looked good too. Think we made a good move there. And although I've never had much time for Shaw, I thought he did well too.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23069
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Jose giving Pogba a good knob polishing after the game.... he's a monster apparently. Let's see how long that lasts...
Might Jose be trying to keep him on side now that his authority has been damaged
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15433
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Jose giving Pogba a good knob polishing after the game.... he's a monster apparently. Let's see how long that lasts...
Might Jose be trying to keep him on side now that his authority has been damaged
Absolutely. But it won't lead to love, these two are never sorting out the rift..... it's a pig headed power struggle.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Post Reply