Page 14 of 14

Re: vs Leicester

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:30 pm
by Pikey McScum
Looks like more of the same this season.

Credit to Mourinho giving the hierarchy a wee dig in his post match interview re shite transfer window too

Re: vs Leicester

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:45 am
by lkhmffsstopmovingabout
satchel is finished tbf

Re: vs Leicester

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:10 am
by bman2
Definitely damaged jose’s authority over transfers that the club pushed the boat out to sign Sanchez and he’s not delivered the goods yet, while marginalizing Rashford and Martial.

Re: vs Leicester

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:39 am
by Lazarus
Jose giving Pogba a good knob polishing after the game.... he's a monster apparently. Let's see how long that lasts...

Re: vs Leicester

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:02 pm
by marlon
bman2 wrote:
2 years ago
Definitely damaged jose’s authority over transfers that the club pushed the boat out to sign Sanchez and he’s not delivered the goods yet, while marginalizing Rashford and Martial.
Damage his authority as a coach, sure. But it wasn't his decision to give Sanchez 500k per week and remember Woodward is obsessed with galacticos. And wages aside it was a great deal - we bought Mkhi for £40m and swapped him for Sanchez 18 months later.

Re: vs Leicester

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:24 am
by swampash
Thought Pogba had a very strong game. As before, he really seems to react to being captain. Might be worth making that permanent?
Fred looked good too. Think we made a good move there. And although I've never had much time for Shaw, I thought he did well too.

Re: vs Leicester

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:40 am
by Sid
Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago
Jose giving Pogba a good knob polishing after the game.... he's a monster apparently. Let's see how long that lasts...
Might Jose be trying to keep him on side now that his authority has been damaged

Re: vs Leicester

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:24 pm
by Lazarus
Sid wrote:
2 years ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago
Jose giving Pogba a good knob polishing after the game.... he's a monster apparently. Let's see how long that lasts...
Might Jose be trying to keep him on side now that his authority has been damaged
Absolutely. But it won't lead to love, these two are never sorting out the rift..... it's a pig headed power struggle.