Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Felwin wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago

that's exactly who I was thinking of when I was (apparently being a cunt doing so) bitching on him not getting back to allow a cross in. it was a matter of two yards but he more or less walked it thus making Valencia have to shoot. Ruud would have done everything to step back
Give it a bit until we have a new manager ffs. They all look shit at the moment because Jose has nuked their confidence.
i'm all for blaming jose but I also think some of the players are shite and they (nor we) can't use jose as an excuse. it's lovely that so many of you will support them to the death even when they show it week on week but I just can't be fucked with that.
Wrong.
so the lump is actually excellent, laz?
He's better than he is playing for Jose.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Davey-boy
Legend

1 year ago

He wouldn't kiss goodbye to a £10m + payoff would He?
senna
Legend

1 year ago

He is not getting sacked yet.
Davey-boy
Legend

1 year ago

We are 13th...lol
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

13th, 3 points, 6 dropped.......
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

@OptaJoe
@SpursOfficial's win tonight marks Jose Mourinho's biggest ever home defeat as a manager in any competition. Trounced. #MUNTOT
sheesh
Legend

1 year ago

Well that's the end of the bank holiday then.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Felwin wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Felwin wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Davey-boy wrote:
1 year ago

He's hardly Ruud tbf
that's exactly who I was thinking of when I was (apparently being a cunt doing so) bitching on him not getting back to allow a cross in. it was a matter of two yards but he more or less walked it thus making Valencia have to shoot. Ruud would have done everything to step back
Give it a bit until we have a new manager ffs. They all look shit at the moment because Jose has nuked their confidence.
i'm all for blaming jose but I also think some of the players are shite and they (nor we) can't use jose as an excuse. it's lovely that so many of you will support them to the death even when they show it week on week but I just can't be fucked with that.
Nice of you to say but I wouldn't say I fall into that category at all. No doubt Lukaku is a predator in the box. He's shown it for us but not enough because he spends half the matches being used as a 75m quid stick to hoof it to.

I'll happily call out a player who's not up to standard but it genuinely feels like we're just a decent coach away from being good again.
I'm ok with that. He should be being used as a predator in the box but, if you actually watch him when he's in that position he's so far away from the sort of predator that Ruud was. drop the rose coloured specs and watch him
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 year ago

Harsh scoreline. I've been way more pissed off with the manner of our performances in many other games.

But enough is enough. He has to go.

This ain't as simple as changing the manager again though
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

He'll blame Lukaku and claim we all wanted to see attacking football and look what happened....