vs Wolves

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

We don't play anyone good til 20th october. It's a really cushdy start to the season, it allows the MUGA train to get up to a good 20mph before we play chelsea and juve in 3 days of each other.

Anyway, Wolves
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

It's cushy but we've still dropped 6 points on Chelsea and Liverpool and 4 on City. We're playing catch up we need to keep winning and hope they drop points. Any draw or loss is a disaster in the season we were supposed to reap the benefits of signing Jose, unless we keep winning this is going to be a cluster fuck of a season.

....and even if we keep winning the important question is how are we playing? Is it football that's getting better and better or just more boring, pragmatic Jose ball?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

I see enthusiastic chaps here with title hopes, making calculations. We're still nailed on for 4th place.
marlon
Legend

1 year ago

If Kane regains his form, Spurs should get 4th. Unless Poch has run out of steam? He's been there a while

Be good if Pereira starts ahead of Fred - it was harsh to drop him after Brighton and he should get a chance further forward.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

marlon wrote:
1 year ago
If Kane regains his form, Spurs should get 4th. Unless Poch has run out of steam? He's been there a while

Be good if Pereira starts ahead of Fred - it was harsh to drop him after Brighton and he should get a chance further forward.
Running out of steam with that old team, definitely. Levy is trying to cadge a CL spot without investing because of the cost of the new stadium. But once they move in Poch can leave. He's done what he said he would do. Then Fergie can try and lure him to United again. And tbf Poch is probably the only manager that wouldn't mind working with Woodward because he actually knows what it's like to not be backed in the transfer market, having signed zero players in summer, unlike Jose.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
I see enthusiastic chaps here with title hopes, making calculations. We're still nailed on for 4th place.
Who???
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Man Utd XI: de Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Lindelof, Shaw, Pogba, Fellaini, Fred, Lingard, Lukaku, Sanchez

Subs: Bailly, Mata, Martial, Andreas Pereira, Young, Romero, McTominay
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

I sure would appreciate anyone who has a stream posting up a link i'm going to try Ripple first.......
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
I sure would appreciate anyone who has a stream posting up a link i'm going to try Ripple first.......
I'll only be able to watch the second half, so I'll put some up then

I see Martial's been benched after playing himself into form on wednesday
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
I'll only be able to watch the second half, so I'll put some up then

I see Martial's been benched after playing himself into form on wednesday
What he's doing with Martial makes no sense.