vs Wolves

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

8 points adrift of LIVERPOOL who won 3-0. Chelsea to play tomorrow and City win 0-5. Spurs to play Brighton now........
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

De Gea played a big part in securing the draw at least....
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

sheesh wrote:
1 year ago
So much for positivity.
Part of the reason why the positivity disappeared is because Jose dropped Martial who was our most lively and positive player midweek

Sanchez did fuck all - and it was Wolves at home

But no, got to think of the clubs profile, play all the big names regardless
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
8 points adrift of LIVERPOOL who won 3-0. Chelsea to play tomorrow and City win 0-5. Spurs to play Brighton now........
I rushed home to catch the second half - is it even fucking worth it now? So many people aren't arsed. This place is quiet because the season is a write off, Old Trafford was half empty before 90 mins were up because nobody wanted to watch the panicked long balls to Fellaini and Rom which don't ever result in a goal

Shall we just talk about music and politics instead
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
I rushed home to catch the second half - is it even fucking worth it now? So many people aren't arsed. This place is quiet because the season is a write off, Old Trafford was half empty before 90 mins were up because nobody wanted to watch the panicked long balls to Fellaini and Rom which don't ever result in a goal

:))

This place is quiet because the arseholes that caused all the rows are gone and all the whingers who complained about the fighting miss the fighting.... Fuck em'!
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago

And sex. Just to keep it light.

Not really arsed about the football now.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Chris Sutton is putting the boot in now, said we didn't deserve to win because we "play like Wimbledon"

This long ball shite has to end, I can't stand it
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago

Sex, fair enough

Anyone had a good shag recently?
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago

Sex, fair enough

Anyone had a good shag recently?
:ymblushing:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

tbf you lot are twats for watching this shite, I went to the gym tbf, this is the most pointless season in the history of united
lkhm

hoofing