Vs Derby

Forum for match day threads
sheesh
Legend

1 year ago

He does know we lost doesn't he? He didn't really react after missing the penalty.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Remember Jones' miss for Moyes against Sunderland

Why's he taking one? Hes shite
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago

8th in line though wasn't he. The only one behind him was Bailly. And the keeper. We couldn't have pushed him much further down the pecking order.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago

8th in line though wasn't he. The only one behind him was Bailly. And the keeper. We couldn't have pushed him much further down the pecking order.
makes you wonder exactly how shit Bailly must be at pens, though.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Mourinho's post match comments, fucking hell, his eyes are really red for a start. And he implies we lost because he "prefers to go for the win" aka attack - where was the attacking football?

300 odd mil of talent and we lose
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Mourinho's post match

Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Jose Mourinho on the penalty shootout “When I saw Phil Jones walk up, I knew we were in trouble.”

So why have you kept him at the club? Honestly, what a prick. He takes no blame when we lose, and all the glory when we win
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

the plan was to play o the counter at home against a side of chelsea and liverpool loans tbf
lkhm

hoofing
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Jose Mourinho on the penalty shootout “When I saw Phil Jones walk up, I knew we were in trouble.”

So why have you kept him at the club? Honestly, what a prick. He takes no blame when we lose, and all the glory when we win
I think he meant Jones walking up for the penalty shootout, not on the pitch. Sadly.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago

I think he meant Jones walking up for the penalty shootout, not on the pitch. Sadly.
Why did he let him take a pen though? It's Phil Jones. He missed one under Moyes in the same cup and we went out.

Mourinho just detatches himself from all the negative shit he's responsible for and the media don't really press him on it