Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Outside of the boot cross from Martial, attacking run from Rash

These two and Pog are our quality players, their feet, pace, vision
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Matic caught out, but fuck it let's get another!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Matic fucked up there, he didn't even bother to challenge Ake, just give him a nudge and put him off ffs
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

still vulnerable from set pieces.... they just can't get this zonal marking they've been lobotomised with out of their heads
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

It's like the United of old, we'll out score you

We wanted entertainment, this is it
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
1 year ago
still vulnerable from set pieces.... they just can't get this zonal marking they've been lobotomised with out of their heads
Aye, it's probably not going to happen until after the fixture pile up, I think they're only putting in one days training, it's mostly just rest and recoup

Thing is n all though, when you attack you leave gaps, so conceding comes with the territory. I'm not arsed about it tbh
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
It's like the United of old, we'll out score you

We wanted entertainment, this is it
Agreed! Fuck keeping clean sheets.

Old's only had a few games, it's going to take longer to get us sorted out defensively...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 year ago

Yep. Still vulnerable from set pieces but Rome wasn’t built in a day. We’re a way of being title ready with this squad, but it’s entertaining, front foot football. The 3 games so far have all been enjoyable
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Aye, it's probably not going to happen until after the fixture pile up, I think they're only putting in one days training, it's mostly just rest and recoup

Thing is n all though, when you attack you leave gaps, so conceding comes with the territory. I'm not arsed about it tbh
I completely agree. I said it in another thread but the first thing needing sorting was actually trying to score some fucking goals and passing the ball forward. the defence needs to gel and that'll happen better if they aren't having pressure invited onto them. maybe we still need to fix the defence (probably) but a few games with some consistency of line up would be a good start so I have no complaints about anything Ole and Phelan have done so far
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Wow, Ole took over a team with the worst defensive record since 1962