vs Spurs

Forum for match day threads
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

10 months ago

Added to which, bringing Lukaku on isn't exactly conducive to retaining the ball, or effective counter attacking football. I don't see a future for him at United.

If we can, I'd even bin him off in January to a team desperate for a 'goal scorer'. Let Chong and Greenwood battle it out for his spot.
FuB
Legend

10 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
10 months ago
Added to which, bringing Lukaku on isn't exactly conducive to retaining the ball, or effective counter attacking football. I don't see a future for him at United.

If we can, I'd even bin him off in January to a team desperate for a 'goal scorer'. Let Chong and Greenwood battle it out for his spot.
Yeah. he's just been out of place and out of his depth from the start. You could maybe have argued that he was fucked for holding the ball up in a Mourinho side that barely went forward but now, with players running ahead of him, he just can't control the ball well enough (at all), to utilise their runs. The fact that he's been at three premier league clubs and still can't control the ball is astounding... I mean, it's obvious to the entire world that his first touch is a liability so it must have been worked on time and time again.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

10 months ago

FuB wrote:
10 months ago
10 months ago

Yeah. he's just been out of place and out of his depth from the start. You could maybe have argued that he was fucked for holding the ball up in a Mourinho side that barely went forward but now, with players running ahead of him, he just can't control the ball well enough (at all), to utilise their runs. The fact that he's been at three premier league clubs and still can't control the ball is astounding... I mean, it's obvious to the entire world that his first touch is a liability so it must have been worked on time and time again.
Spurs need a striker. Swap him for Alderweireld.

Poch would never be that daft tbf.
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

10 months ago

Yeah I don't think Lukaku held the ball up once did he? He gave it away 4 or 5 times. He looked a lot heavier as well. 3 weeks on the bench has seen him bulk up too much. After watching Rash play down the middle a lot recently it was really obvious how Lukaku's only quick in a straight line. Nowhere near agile enough. Like I've always said, he's an Everton striker. He'll get on the end of things under Ole but doesn't have the all round game to be starting every week.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

10 months ago

if that’s persie when harrara put him in he skins davies and blasts if past the keeper tbf, utter shite, too fat to run him and too shite to skin him or come in on his right, just does a bellendcia and smashes it at the defender, sack him ffs
lkhm

hoofing