vs Spurs

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

sheesh wrote:
1 year ago
We are so good on the break
they're having a bit of a mare keeping track of our front three and Pogba.

we're having similar (but it seems a bit less) problems with them though.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Lovin this! It's a total transformation. Told you lot it wasn't the Players.......... Martial made a great chance and shot there, remember the shit that was talked about him?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

I think we'll outplay them but our defending will let us down. We're winning the midfield battle, it's great.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Lovin this! It's a total transformation. Told you lot it wasn't the Players.......... Martial made a great chance and shot there, remember the shit that was talked about him?
The Jose truthers would have had us bin Pog, Martial and Rash aka our best players. Ridiculous.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

sheesh wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
sheesh wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
I have food poisoning.... shit and vomit everywhere... i just want to die...... come on united!!!! :ymsick:

:-BD
Ah, that's rough.

Get well soon!
should have got sheesh to cook for you now he's a kitchen marvel
I only really started getting into cooking by using this: https://www.gousto.co.uk/

Most of the recipes are really easy. I haven't made myself ill (yet), and the dishes have come out well.
It was a Seafood place on Friday night....... both of us are sick. :(
sheesh
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
We have a core of really good players, but they're mainly in attack. Mourinho didn't have a clue about how to use them.

There's still some dross we need to clear out.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Pogba has had ten yards of space all around him for ages now. If I was a spurs fan i'd be fucking livid
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

sheesh wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
sheesh wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
I have food poisoning.... shit and vomit everywhere... i just want to die...... come on united!!!! :ymsick:

:-BD
Ah, that's rough.

Get well soon!
should have got sheesh to cook for you now he's a kitchen marvel
I only really started getting into cooking by using this: https://www.gousto.co.uk/

Most of the recipes are really easy. I haven't made myself ill (yet), and the dishes have come out well.
cooking is pretty easy, mate. my advice to you is to get more and more blasé about it... within reason of course.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

sheesh wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
We have a core of really good players, but they're mainly in attack. Mourinho didn't have a clue about how to use them.

But that's not the reasonable point that was being made every game. It was all about dross players and every player in the team got a touch, it was just stupid punditry when it was obvious who the problem was.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

sheesh wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago

if the core of really good players pull their weight then the "dross" can do a job much easier without being so easily exposed.