Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
sheesh wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Lovin this! It's a total transformation. Told you lot it wasn't the Players.......... Martial made a great chance and shot there, remember the shit that was talked about him?
We have a core of really good players, but they're mainly in attack. Mourinho didn't have a clue about how to use them.

There's still some dross we need to clear out.
But that's not the reasonable point that was being made every game. It was all about dross players and every player in the team got a touch, it was just stupid punditry when it was obvious who the problem was.
I think you're accusing the people still here of the attitude of those long gone.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Fuck! That was lucky. We need to hit back and pick the pace up a bit again. We can get at them.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
sheesh wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Lovin this! It's a total transformation. Told you lot it wasn't the Players.......... Martial made a great chance and shot there, remember the shit that was talked about him?
We have a core of really good players, but they're mainly in attack. Mourinho didn't have a clue about how to use them.

But that's not the reasonable point that was being made every game. It was all about dross players and every player in the team got a touch, it was just stupid punditry when it was obvious who the problem was.
I think you're accusing the people still here of the attitude of those long gone.
No i'm not and there are quotes to prove it if you want me to bother. You could just accept the general point.... I'm sick stop annoying me.... bastard....
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

I think we might score before the end of the half.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

2-0 shots on target to us.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
sheesh wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago

No i'm not and there are quotes to prove it if you want me to bother. You could just accept the general point.... I'm sick stop annoying me.... bastard....
I think - and always have done - that the truth is somewhere between your thoughts and those of those diametrically opposed to you. Plenty of players needed to buck their fucking ideas up (and they appear to have done so) and there are players that aren't exactly top quality... however we've won plenty with teams made up of a similarly wide range in quality so it was never an excuse for the shit that was being served up. we can all see who was ultimately responsible for that even if, for some, it's maybe taken some hindsight to see.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
sheesh wrote:
1 year ago

I think - and always have done - that the truth is somewhere between your thoughts and those of those diametrically opposed to you. Plenty of players needed to buck their fucking ideas up (and they appear to have done so) and there are players that aren't exactly top quality... however we've won plenty with teams made up of a similarly wide range in quality so it was never an excuse for the shit that was being served up. we can all see who was ultimately responsible for that even if, for some, it's maybe taken some hindsight to see.
Exactly! Dumb fucks, even though they were told.....
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 year ago

Martial disappointing so far...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

The fact we can go toe to toe with a top team like this - and shit em up a bit - proves it was the manager not the players
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

FUCKING GET IN RASHERS!!!!!!!!!