Legend

3 months ago

young and smalling our captains tonight
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Fuck that, Wolves weren't worth the second goal or win. They were good for 30 mins in the first half but we dominated the rest, even with 10 men. They won because of a gift from shit defenders. Smalling almost scored 2 own goals ffs. Get rid.
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
Play the ball to Pog earlier ffs
Alright! Alright! Alright........!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

To be frank, Ole can't dodge responsibility here. He'd two weeks to figure out how to beat them. Two goes and we failed both times.
fat maradona
First Teamer

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
Is it fair to ask if this isn't the type of game were you could reasonably expect our expensive senior players to step up? Not be among the worst players in the team.
it's not the players, remember
Looks like they've stopped playing for Ole too....

Problem is, Mourinho bought wrong un's at silly high prices and we, reasonably, expect that high price tag = high quality.

We are not finishing top 4, not unless Spurs carry on losing. And we sure ain't winning the CL. I don't know why Ole just doesn't blood some of the decent youth we've got.
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
Is it fair to ask if this isn't the type of game were you could reasonably expect our expensive senior players to step up? Not be among the worst players in the team.
Do you really want to go down this road? Just asking because i've noticed your recent tendency to fuck off and not follow through.
seemed to me you spent an awful lot of time making that response to anyone who said similar to what you have. anyway... night night laz
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
To be frank, Ole can't dodge responsibility here. He'd two weeks to figure out how to beat them. Two goes and we failed both times.
We need to give him til Christmas. :))
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
We were a lot better than the cup game. We started brilliantly, faded out after their goal, but then dominated almost all of the second half with a man less. Wolves were shite second half, they were starting to park the bus.
fat maradona
First Teamer

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
Keep McT, sell the rest.
Is that you Jose?
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
Do you really want to go down this road? Just asking because i've noticed your recent tendency to fuck off and not follow through.
seemed to me you spent an awful lot of time making that response to anyone who said similar to what you have. anyway... night night laz
Thought so........... :joint: