Sid wrote:
1 year ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
1 year ago
We’ve been shit. No rhythm, tempo or pressing.

We’re only in front thanks to a dodgy pen. Martial, Mata, Rojo, Lingard all been a bit shit.
For me we play without rhythm because we don't have any players that are comfortable on the ball, because this is a Jose give-the-ball-away and counter team. We don't have CBs or midfielders that enjoy possession and can set a tempo. We're still disjointed and reactive.
Not sure about that Sid. Pogba, Fred and Mata should all be ‘ball players’. Martial showing why he can’t be relied on - these are the games he needs to really grab by the scruff of the neck.

For me, there’s a lack of energy and pace in the side. Not just running pace, pace and ability to beat men with the ball.
They're attackers though, Ash. They get the ball and rush forward. We need a player that will put their foot on it and play. But Jose didn't believe in possession so we don't have any. Matic is the closest, but he just plays it sideways then walks.

I take your second point. Lingard, Rom and Martial like to take players on but there's only Rashford that has top drawer quality.
Think that's just what Ole wants. We never pass the ball around midfield or around the back. Always try and get it forward
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 year ago

Martial has been absolutely rank. As has Lukaku.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

If we don't win this and go out to Barca i'd only play players who were going to be here next year, if i was Ole.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 year ago

I'm sick of the over paid shit that turn out for us every week. Some are fucking stealing a living.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
If we don't win this and go out to Barca i'd only play players who were going to be here next year, if i was Ole.
...and i'd include all the young players who are on the verge.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 year ago

1 year ago
Martial has been absolutely rank. As has Lukaku.
Totally agree. He can fuck off too, lazy half arsed cunt.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 year ago
I'm sick of the over paid shit that turn out for us every week. Some are fucking stealing a living.
We've been doing that for far too long. Cleverly feels like years ago and we were doing it before then.
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

Maybe our form has dipped in part because we've gotten to the stage in the season where agents' conversation with clubs start getting serious, and some of our keys players have started thinking of moving elsewhere. Ole's a nice bloke and all, but the likes of Pogba and De Gea want to play in the CL and win shit.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

:D Then Ole brings on two players on the verge.