vs Huddersfield

Forum for match day threads
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

7 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
No CL......... Probably a good thing, put off any big show pony signings because we aren't the place for those players, obviously.
It doesn’t matter. There’s not vision, no real plan. We’re lost, for a number of years.
sheesh
Legend

7 months ago

I wonder how well season ticket sales are going. Who in their right mind would pay a thousand-odd pounds to watch that shite every week?
Robbo
Legend

7 months ago

sheesh wrote:
7 months ago
I wonder how well season ticket sales are going. Who in their right mind would pay a thousand-odd pounds to watch that shite every week?
Thats the problem some will not renew but there will always be others to take up the slack.
-----------------------------------------------------
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

7 months ago

Robbo wrote:
7 months ago
sheesh wrote:
7 months ago
Thats the problem some will not renew but there will always be others to take up the slack.
Not sure once. Once upon a time yeah, cos it was easy to see good times round the corner. But I don’t see a route back to the top in the foreseeable. And it’s fucking expensive.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
7 months ago
Robbo wrote:
7 months ago
sheesh wrote:
7 months ago
Not sure once. Once upon a time yeah, cos it was easy to see good times round the corner. But I don’t see a route back to the top in the foreseeable. And it’s fucking expensive.
This is the legacy of treating fans as customers. In other countries where football is affordable the fans turn up 2 hours before the game and begin celebrating, win, lose or draw. They just want to be part of the awesome spectacle they create. But in the Prem it's the opposite, we're just customers, and we're expected to pay top money to see an average team. It's bullshit.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

7 months ago

That was a double dose of shit sandwich if I have ever seen one.

Ever since the LFC game there has been something wrong with this squad, admittedly we suffered injuries to key players just ahead of and during that game; Martial was out for the game, Mata, Herrera and Lingard (back from injury too soon) didn’t finish the game and Rashford picked up an knock and hasn’t been the same since. Once we lost the mystique of the new manager bounce and Ole had to start swapping and changing player around the entire team has just fallen apart. We have a combination of players who are not worth a shit and those that just don’t give a flying fuck and I am not sure which needs to be gotten rid of first.
swampash
Legend

7 months ago

Gutless.
They owe the fans an apology for having to sit through that.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
bman2
Legend

7 months ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
7 months ago
That was a double dose of shit sandwich if I have ever seen one.

Ever since the LFC game there has been something wrong with this squad, admittedly we suffered injuries to key players just ahead of and during that game; Martial was out for the game, Mata, Herrera and Lingard (back from injury too soon) didn’t finish the game and Rashford picked up an knock and hasn’t been the same since. Once we lost the mystique of the new manager bounce and Ole had to start swapping and changing player around the entire team has just fallen apart. We have a combination of players who are not worth a shit and those that just don’t give a flying fuck and I am not sure which needs to be gotten rid of first.
Yeah, I would like to understand why things went so badly so quickly. Round about the time of the Liverpool game, it’s like someone flicked a switch, and everything went to shit. Player performances, effort, and morale plummeted. Was it injuries? Tiredness? Ole getting the permanent gig? Players telling their mates they had decided to leave in the summer?
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

7 months ago

‘Turned to shit’.
Shit is the norm.

The 3 months after Ole came in was bounce. What we’ve seen since is what these players are made of.
Steggo
Legend

7 months ago

That was a gutless and pathetic display. What’s worrying, when there is actually something to play for these arseholes can’t motivate themselves. More worrying is the fact Ole seems to be unable to do so. He pulls away from the big decisions. Pogba should have been taken off yesterday but wasn’t. It’s things like that that show that maybe he’s not got control of the dressing room.
Whatever the problem it was still a pathetic, disgusting performance by professionals who appear to have no professional pride whatsoever.