vs Cardiff

Forum for match day threads
fat maradona
Star Man

1 year ago

Looks like Ole might play some of the youth team against Cardiff. And why not, they can't do any worse than the twats that currently play.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... s-16249549
fat maradona
Star Man

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
I watched england through 20 years of bollocks, dinosaur football, mismanagement and thatcher chants so I'll keep following United as closely as ever. But I won't give em money. Stopped that when the Glazers took over.
Yup, can't stop being a United fan but it's painful as fuck. Especially when most of the lads I drink with on a Friday night are all Liverpool fans (don't ask but nearly all Indians who are in their 40's are Liverpool fans for some reason) and they take an absolute pleasure in gloating over how good their team is and how utterly shite ours is.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

fat maradona wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
I watched england through 20 years of bollocks, dinosaur football, mismanagement and thatcher chants so I'll keep following United as closely as ever. But I won't give em money. Stopped that when the Glazers took over.
Yup, can't stop being a United fan but it's painful as fuck. Especially when most of the lads I drink with on a Friday night are all Liverpool fans (don't ask but nearly all Indians who are in their 40's are Liverpool fans for some reason) and they take an absolute pleasure in gloating over how good their team is and how utterly shite ours is.
It's like that in hull. Liverpool is the first team for everyone here, especially now the Allams have truly fucked hull city. All my family, everyone at work, the pubs are rammed for scouse games, you cant get away from em.

It would just be nice if United got shit because of football related stuff, not boardroom / ownership stuff. It's really frustrating. I don't blame anybody that wants a break during this era tbf. This kind of capitalist bullshit exists right throughout society. Football is meant to be the escape. But it's succumbed to mismanagement and money like everything else.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 year ago

Will never obviously stop being a United fan, wish I fucking could recently! I need a break this summer and I'm hoping Ole gets his own way and recruits for the team's sake now and not to appease Woodworm.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Steggo
Legend

1 year ago

Locally,in West Wales, the number of Liverpool 'fans' coming out of the woodwork is incredible. They were in quite revolting mood on Boxing Day! Counter to that the number of United 'fans' has dwindled dramatically. You're in it for the long haul or you're not in it at all!
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

1 year ago

Supporting a team isn’t like underwear that can (and should) be changed regularly, it’s more like catching a virus. Once it’s in your system it can be the devils own time getting it out and it’s likely to be painful and messy.
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

Nice analogy that...put me in mind of that old joke about syphilis and a Barret home...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

wants the cardiff verdict on ole considering he took em down
lkhm

hoofing
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

1 year ago

swampash wrote:
1 year ago
Nice analogy that...put me in mind of that old joke about syphilis and a Barret home...
The difference between syphilis and a Condo in Anchorage - you can get rid of syphilis ;) . It really is a small world.
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

...sure is!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...