Page 6 of 12

Re: vs Cardiff

Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 3:59 pm
by ashleyfuckingyoung
bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
I truly can't believe we made Ole permanent before the season's over. Poch is clearly available and would be up to rebuilding United. How could things get any worse?
The club need to admit they've made another mistake and get Poch in. We're going nowhere. What a fucking mess.

Re: vs Cardiff

Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:00 pm
by sheesh
I don't think Poch would come to United.

Re: vs Cardiff

Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:01 pm
by bman2
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
6 months ago
bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
I truly can't believe we made Ole permanent before the season's over. Poch is clearly available and would be up to rebuilding United. How could things get any worse?
The club need to admit they've made another mistake and get Poch in. We're going nowhere. What a fucking mess.
I think supporters would respect Woodward more for recognising the mistake than for pressing ahead and throwing away more money and another season.

Re: vs Cardiff

Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:04 pm
by FuB
bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
6 months ago
bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
I truly can't believe we made Ole permanent before the season's over. Poch is clearly available and would be up to rebuilding United. How could things get any worse?
The club need to admit they've made another mistake and get Poch in. We're going nowhere. What a fucking mess.
I think supporters would respect Woodward more for recognising the mistake than for pressing ahead and throwing away more money and another season.
Thank the heavens Woodward has an amazing track record of seeing sense

Re: vs Cardiff

Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:08 pm
by ashleyfuckingyoung
sheesh wrote:
6 months ago
I don't think Poch would come to United.
If we’re serious about a rebuild, give assurances over large budgets and transfer control, I think he’d come.

Re: vs Cardiff

Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:10 pm
by bman2
sheesh wrote:
6 months ago
I don't think Poch would come to United.
I think he would. Real has gone as an option, at least for now. He's taken Spurs as far as he can. Especially if he wins the CL trophy, he'd be leaving on the top. There are a lot of factors that make Poch look ideal for United right now. It all makes too much fucking sense to happen. It's so frustrating.

Re: vs Cardiff

Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:11 pm
by bman2
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
6 months ago
sheesh wrote:
6 months ago
I don't think Poch would come to United.
If we’re serious about a rebuild, give assurances over large budgets and transfer control, I think he’d come.
Yeah exactly -- he actually fought for control and no DoF at Spurs. So he's a manager that actually wants the system United has right now.

Re: vs Cardiff

Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:11 pm
by bman2
0 - 2. It's all right, the rebuild starts now, nothing to worry about.

Re: vs Cardiff

Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:12 pm
by sheesh
Fucks sake

Re: vs Cardiff

Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:15 pm
by ashleyfuckingyoung
The last 2 months should serve as a massive wake up call to the powers that be, both in terms of Ole and the Players we have. But it won’t.