vs Leicester

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24256
Joined: 6 years ago

8 months ago

Leicester don't look that good either tbf, we might be able to clinch 6th
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer
Posts: 313
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Prescott

8 months ago

Worrying how easily they pass through our midfield, grease through a goose come to mind.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24256
Joined: 6 years ago

8 months ago

We're one Lindelof mistake from losing 3 points
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5886
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

8 months ago

Sid wrote:
8 months ago
Leicester don't look that good either tbf, we might be able to clinch 6th
that's sort of the point I made earlier... two teams that are only up for counterattacking being forced to play a real game of football. I wouldn't say we're better or worse than them; we just got the cheap penalty.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24256
Joined: 6 years ago

8 months ago

bman2 wrote:
8 months ago
Sid wrote:
8 months ago
Bit better now Static has gone off
Yeah it is, but there's not much entertainment value there. We look a decent top half of the table side. Good work effort, only occasional glimpses of quality, can't control the game or sustain pressure.
Yep, solid but unremarkable

Decent move then though, nice bit of skill from Chong
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer
Posts: 313
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Prescott

8 months ago

Sid wrote:
8 months ago
We're one Lindelof mistake from losing 3 points
Is it just me or is anyone else worried whenever Lindelof is one-on-one with anybody?
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5886
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

8 months ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
8 months ago
Worrying how easily they pass through our midfield, grease through a goose come to mind.
you want to keep that sort of imagery to yourself or bri will pop up
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24256
Joined: 6 years ago

8 months ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
8 months ago
Sid wrote:
8 months ago
We're one Lindelof mistake from losing 3 points
Is it just me or is anyone else worried whenever Lindelof is one-on-one with anybody?
Yeah, you can't trust him in physical battles, or in the air. He's shite tbf, but one of our better defenders.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24256
Joined: 6 years ago

8 months ago

Tuanzebe in midfield is interesting. Lets see if Jose leaving him to rot for 2 and a half years has made him shit.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7664
Joined: 6 years ago

8 months ago

Sid wrote:
8 months ago
RedDevilinAZ wrote:
8 months ago
Sid wrote:
8 months ago
We're one Lindelof mistake from losing 3 points
Is it just me or is anyone else worried whenever Lindelof is one-on-one with anybody?
Yeah, you can't trust him in physical battles, or in the air. He's shite tbf, but one of our better defenders.
Would Evans start for us?
Post Reply