@ West Ham

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

FuB wrote:
6 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
6 months ago
Getting a decent stream is getting harder and harder. I've given up on them Bri....
I PM'd you somewhere to look that serves everyone else pretty well. what problem are you having?
I tried it but it kept lagging and timing out, they all do that, I have shitty rural internet. Got this on telly today.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

We're nervy and slow.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5412
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

That cunt Mata.
The only thing he's good at creating is lost opportunities
Davey-boy
Legend
Posts: 2895
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
6 months ago
We're nervy and slow.
And generally just a bit shite
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5864
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

6 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
6 months ago
Getting a decent stream is getting harder and harder. I've given up on them Bri....
I PM'd you somewhere to look that serves everyone else pretty well. what problem are you having?
I tried it but it kept lagging and timing out, they all do that, I have shitty rural internet. Got this on telly today.
ah yes, I remember you telling me you'd found a place in the middle of nowhere this time round. I can imagine the internet is shit and can empathise... we used to live out in the sticks and I had a microwave link which was shit too.

I thought i'd given you the link to the main site which at least gives you a choice of streams to try out?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5864
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

6 months ago

dozer wrote:
6 months ago
That cunt Mata.
The only thing he's good at creating is lost opportunities
when does your poetry book come out?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

FuB wrote:
6 months ago
dozer wrote:
6 months ago
That cunt Mata.
The only thing he's good at creating is lost opportunities
when does your poetry book come out?
:))
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Davey-boy
Legend
Posts: 2895
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

Fuck me this is tedious
Davey-boy
Legend
Posts: 2895
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

Rashford ffs
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

Turn from James!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Post Reply