@ West Ham

Forum for match day threads
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

3 weeks ago

bman2 wrote:
3 weeks ago
We're not going to be able to make any decent signings. Players and their agents will see Pogba trapped in this shithouse, and won't go near us. We're a career killer.
The only hope I see is that sponsors finally start looking for a return on their money and look for greener pastures.
marlon
Legend

3 weeks ago

Embarrassing. It’s as boring as Gaal.
FuB
Legend

3 weeks ago

Sid wrote:
3 weeks ago
So Rashford is injured, meaning one of the biggest clubs in the world is relying on a 17 year old as their main CF. It's just blatant neglect.
a 17 year old who is apparently out with tonsillitis so unlikely to be ready for our next game(s)
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
bman2
Legend

3 weeks ago

Ole is going to go down in infamy as the twat who sold half his squad and didn't replace them.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

3 weeks ago

Sid wrote:
3 weeks ago
So Rashford is injured, meaning one of the biggest clubs in the world is relying on a 17 year old as their main CF. It's just blatant neglect. Madridor Barca wouldn't allow themselves to be in that situation.
... and from what I read that 17 year old has Tonsillitis. Maybe we can rush Martial back for the Rochdale game.
FuB
Legend

3 weeks ago

bman2 wrote:
3 weeks ago
Ole is going to go down in infamy as the twat who sold half his squad and didn't replace them.
I do feel sorry for him in that respect but, as Knobby has been pointing out plenty of times, Ole should have had the balls to know it wasn't going to work out and walk.
Lazarus
Legend

3 weeks ago

FuB wrote:
3 weeks ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 weeks ago
FuB wrote:
3 weeks ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 weeks ago
Not near good enough, too slow, no desire, no fight, shit attitude.
Pereira made a good pass though so not all is lost
Two good passes.
fuck me, we'll never hang on to him then

I expect any "good pass" that Pogba made and no one got on the end of doesn't count
Of course they count. You do realise that Pereira is playing in the same team as Pogba and he didn't come as the TMEPITW and yet there he is out there, 4 years younger and much less experience and minutes played. He made a couple of chances today in a shit game, sounds like Pogba tbf.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 weeks ago

Pereira is fucking shit. So is Lingard. So is Matic. So is McTommay. None of them should be near the first team.

We only have TWO quality players....FUCKING TWO.

It's not good blaming Ole either... from the top down it's an embarrassment.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

3 weeks ago

FuB wrote:
3 weeks ago
bman2 wrote:
3 weeks ago
I do feel sorry for him in that respect but, as Knobby has been pointing out plenty of times, Ole should have had the balls to know it wasn't going to work out and walk.
In fairness I cannot see any manager walking away from the United job, let alone a former player.
FuB
Legend

3 weeks ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
3 weeks ago
FuB wrote:
3 weeks ago
bman2 wrote:
3 weeks ago
In fairness I cannot see any manager walking away from the United job, let alone a former player.
yes, clearly it's his dream job and that makes it all the more a shame. his dream job is going to fuck his management reputation even more bloody than it already was and I don't think he'll be coming back from that