Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

3 weeks ago

FuB wrote:
3 weeks ago
bman2 wrote:
3 weeks ago
Ole is going to go down in infamy as the twat who sold half his squad and didn't replace them.
I do feel sorry for him in that respect but, as Knobby has been pointing out plenty of times, Ole should have had the balls to know it wasn't going to work out and walk.
The fact that we were making serious inquiries about Dybala, whatsisname at Juve, and Eriksen at the close of the window shows that he knew himself we were taking a huge risk. Why we were scrabbling ineffectually at the close of the window is of course a pertinent fucking question.
FuB
Legend

3 weeks ago

bman2 wrote:
3 weeks ago
FuB wrote:
3 weeks ago
bman2 wrote:
3 weeks ago
Ole is going to go down in infamy as the twat who sold half his squad and didn't replace them.
I do feel sorry for him in that respect but, as Knobby has been pointing out plenty of times, Ole should have had the balls to know it wasn't going to work out and walk.
The fact that we were making serious inquiries about Dybala, whatsisname at Juve, and Eriksen at the close of the window shows that he knew himself we were taking a huge risk. Why we were scrabbling ineffectually at the close of the window is of course a pertinent fucking question.
Absolutely.

To be fair, Woodward has played a blinder here: get in the "fan's choice" young, hungry manager and let him fuck up. It'll be his inexperience and lack of credentials that get blamed and it detracts a bit from Woodward's two big name fuck-ups because, ultimately, they'll have done "better".
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

3 weeks ago

FuB wrote:
3 weeks ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 weeks ago
FuB wrote:
3 weeks ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 weeks ago
FuB wrote:
3 weeks ago

yes, you went on about how he "puts himself about" and how great he was because he got a single assist in at the same early stage of the season that Pogba already had two assists.
You want to show me where I said he was great?
I'll leave the digging up old posts to you mate. Should be easy to work out which match thread it was since it was the only one he did anything of note in
Easier to make shit up.... :-@
here you go then... viewtopic.php?p=154778#p154778

Pereira could be better than Pogba relatively speaking... put himself about... got an assist

but then (follow the thread), it was clear the stats (which you ask others for but never provide yourself) show that Pogba had far more influence in the game.

anyway, whatever... I realise that all you give a fuck about is using Pereira as a tool for bitching on Pogba
Just read it. So I was right.

As for this stats claim??? I don't provide stats? Really? More bullshit. What stats do you want from me or feel i've neglected to provide?

Fub have you decided to replace Snoops because Bman isn't up to it? All this lying and talking shite, it's just not like you used to be.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

3 weeks ago

Lazarus wrote:
3 weeks ago

Fub have you decided to replace Snoops because Bman isn't up to it? All this lying and talking shite, it's just not like you used to be.
:-? hmmm, it's almost like you might be the problem. Nah. It's everyone else.
Lazarus
Legend

3 weeks ago

bman2 wrote:
3 weeks ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 weeks ago

I don't talk shite about you or anyone else do I? I don't claim you've said shit you haven't do I? I haven't ever been warned on here, have you? At least Fub has the balls to enter into the spirit of the forum and puts his hands up when he's gaffed he doesn't ignore shit and continue to slabber and he's sharp and funny. Why he's choosing to throw his lot in with you is a mystery to me, ffs he's had to explain his sarcasm to you. He needs a better foil imho.
bman2
Legend

3 weeks ago

Lazarus wrote:
3 weeks ago
bman2 wrote:
3 weeks ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 weeks ago

I don't talk shite about you or anyone else do I? I don't claim you've said shit you haven't do I? I haven't ever been warned on here, have you? At least Fub has the balls to enter into the spirit of the forum and puts his hands up when he's gaffed he doesn't ignore shit and continue to slabber and he's sharp and funny. Why he's choosing to throw his lot in with you is a mystery to me, ffs he's had to explain his sarcasm to you. He needs a better foil imho.
let it go man, it's boring for other people.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 weeks ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
3 weeks ago
Pereira is fucking shit. So is Lingard. So is Matic. So is McTommay. None of them should be near the first team.

We only have TWO quality players....FUCKING TWO.

It's not good blaming Ole either... from the top down it's an embarrassment.
Embarrassment is the word.
dozer
Legend

3 weeks ago

Fellaini doesn't look so bad now does he? He's way better than these midfielders. In fact he probably struggled because of the shite players around him
FuB
Legend

3 weeks ago

dozer wrote:
3 weeks ago
Fellaini doesn't look so bad now does he? He's way better than these midfielders. In fact he probably struggled because of the shite players around him
I bet he wishes he'd had a chance to play with Pereira
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

3 weeks ago

bman2 wrote:
3 weeks ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 weeks ago
bman2 wrote:
3 weeks ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 weeks ago

let it go man, it's boring for other people.
B-(