@ West Ham

Forum for match day threads
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer
Posts: 313
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Prescott

1 year ago

Steggo wrote:
1 year ago
Keane is completely right. Our midfield is totally inept, gutless, characterless, technically deficient, clueless. We’re going to struggle to make top ten, let alone top 4. I think Ole is very limited technically and that’s not helping. Hate to say this but it may be time for him to go. He is out of his depth.
I think Ole has only the amount of time it will take for Woodward to line up another big name manager, although that will not be as easy as it once was. Which candidate is good enough to actually make a difference and yet is willing to risk their reputation to a board that has show it is incapable of supporting a manager.

In summary - who would want the United job?
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4774
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
1 year ago


In summary - who would want the United job?
I would do it - for half the money. :D
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7944
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

swampash wrote:
1 year ago
RedDevilinAZ wrote:
1 year ago


In summary - who would want the United job?
I would do it - for half the money. :D
6 year contract though, swampy, don't sell yourself short. demand at least what Moyes got.
Steggo
Legend
Posts: 1754
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

Poch to Madrid, Zidane to PSG, Tuchel to United all before Christmas!
To be honest we should have been worried by Oles spell at Cardiff. I was one who said he should get the United job but he has obvious technical flaws, which has nothing to do with the mire the club finds itself in.
I’d like him to get another transfer window but it was a massive, massive mistake not to have a DoF before he was appointed.
At this period in the clubs history we really can’t have a manager that is learning on the job. The answer? Who knows?
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4774
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

bman2 wrote:
1 year ago
swampash wrote:
1 year ago
RedDevilinAZ wrote:
1 year ago


In summary - who would want the United job?
I would do it - for half the money. :D
6 year contract though, swampy, don't sell yourself short. demand at least what Moyes got.
Perhaps we could go with the times and do a job share bman?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7944
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

swampash wrote:
1 year ago
bman2 wrote:
1 year ago
swampash wrote:
1 year ago
RedDevilinAZ wrote:
1 year ago


In summary - who would want the United job?
I would do it - for half the money. :D
6 year contract though, swampy, don't sell yourself short. demand at least what Moyes got.
Perhaps we could go with the times and do a job share bman?
I'll take away matches.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4774
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

...suits me.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Post Reply