@ Newcastle

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

Fucking terrible. If this is what it takes to get proper changes at the club then fair enough. They've made a commitment to Ole they have to see it out until he gets the team he wants. It would be a disgrace to sack him.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Davey-boy
Legend

2 months ago

8 games.....9 points
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
2 months ago
bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
It's really sad. Ole's finished, feel bad for him.
Never mind Ole, Manchester United may very well be finished.
Yeah, the real rebuild is going to have to start now. Whoever we get in has to be ace tactically to make the most of a depleted squad. It might be Rafa time tbh. That's where we are. But we need a top DoF signed in the meantime.
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
Fucking terrible. If this is what it takes to get proper changes at the club then fair enough. They've made a commitment to Ole they have to see it out until he gets the team he wants. It would be a disgrace to sack him.
=)) =)) Yeah get rid of Pogba and keep Ole. That will get us back to the top. Do you not have eyes, man???
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
2 months ago
bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
It's really sad. Ole's finished, feel bad for him.
Never mind Ole, Manchester United may very well be finished.
Yeah, the real rebuild is going to have to start now. Whoever we get in has to be ace tactically to make the most of a depleted squad. It might be Rafa time tbh. That's where we are. But we need a top DoF signed in the meantime.
Rafa does clean up Mourinho's messes tbf
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
=)) =)) Yeah get rid of Pogba and keep Ole. That will get us back to the top. Do you not have eyes, man???
I'll take my eyes over your eyes any day at least mine see the same thing for longer than 5 mins. But that is my opinion, get rid of Pogba and keep Ole.
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
I'll take my eyes over your eyes any day at least mine see the same thing for longer than 5 mins. But that is my opinion, get rid of Pogba and keep Ole.
=)) =)) =)) Build the team around Pereira, don't forget that.
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Stop being a blind cunt, bman. Can't you see the top drawer putting himself about that Pereira did in that game?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
=)) =)) =)) Build the team around Pereira, don't forget that.
You are a fucking tube. Go on show us where i've called for that or anything like it. Don't forget what??? No doubt you'll ignore this request.
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Stop being a blind cunt, bman. Can't you see the top drawer putting himself about that Pereira did in that game?
Change the record, you've fuck all to come at me about so you keep up this dumb shite. What's your problem Fub? :tosser: