vs Villa

Forum for match day threads
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

7 months ago

Garbage. Ole Out. And about 10 players out. We're a fucking joke.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Shite
dozer
Legend

7 months ago

I thought fans here were okay with losing points as long as the football was exciting
FuB
Legend

7 months ago

dozer wrote:
7 months ago
I thought fans here were okay with losing points as long as the football was exciting
was that exciting for you?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

7 months ago

We're as broken as could be.

Squad? About 8 players short of quality.
Leaders? Next to none.
Manager? Out of his depth.
A board that knows what it's doing? Get to fuck.

Pathetic. An accumulation of failures.
dozer
Legend

7 months ago

FuB wrote:
7 months ago
dozer wrote:
7 months ago
Yes. The football was exciting. No quality whatsoever though.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

7 months ago

dozer wrote:
7 months ago
FuB wrote:
7 months ago
dozer wrote:
7 months ago
Yes. The football was exciting. No quality whatsoever though.
Are you taking the piss? Exciting?

Fuck me.
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

We looked like headless chickens. Maguire looked like he'd been struck with the curse of United, Bissaka wasn't far behind him. This cluster fuck is going to take a while to unfuck. Ole might get to the end of the season but a radical change is needed after the January window so he better get it right. These next two matches could fuck him and if he doesn't get a game out of the players he'll deserve it.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
sheesh
Legend

7 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
We looked like headless chickens. Maguire looked like he'd been struck with the curse of United, Bissaka wasn't far behind him. This cluster fuck is going to take a while to unfuck. Ole might get to the end of the season but a radical change is needed after the January window so he better get it right. These next two matches could fuck him and if he doesn't get a game out of the players he'll deserve it.
I think the only way he gets to the end of the season - which I can't see happening - is if we can't find a replacement.

Poch might have a quick word with Woodward then decide that it's not worth being a part of the shit show.
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

sheesh wrote:
7 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
I think the only way he gets to the end of the season - which I can't see happening - is if we can't find a replacement.

Poch might have a quick word with Woodward then decide that it's not worth being a part of the shit show.
He's walking a fine line.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X