v Watford

Forum for match day threads
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

6 months ago

Fucking garbage. I'm so fucked off with this lot. Not one of em gets more than 5/10, against a team rooted at the bottom of the league. Shite. We're fucking done.
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

Just imagine how different the conversation would be if we hadn't beaten city and Tottenham. The media would be all over Ole.
FuB
Legend

6 months ago

sheesh wrote:
6 months ago
Just imagine how different the conversation would be if we hadn't beaten city and Tottenham. The media would be all over Ole.
come on mate... we should all take heart that we can pretend to be good on occasions
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
jason_uk
First Teamer

6 months ago

Same old shite, team were impotent in the 1st half.
It shouldn't take a team to fucking score to get this lot to pull their finger out.
It always seems to be the case it takes the opposition to score before we bother to start games.
Frustrating as hell
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

6 months ago

sheesh wrote:
6 months ago
Ole ain't up to it. But let's pretend its anywhere near as fucking simple as that
jason_uk
First Teamer

6 months ago

Should also mention that you can say what you want about pogba, and I'm not his biggest fan, but he changed the game when he did come on.
Hopefully he plays with that spirit in the upcoming games.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

6 months ago

jason_uk wrote:
6 months ago
Should also mention that you can say what you want about pogba, and I'm not his biggest fan, but he changed the game when he did come on.
How the fuck did he change the game? From losing 2-0 and looking shit against the team bottom of the league by 9 points, to losing 2-0 and looking shit against a team bottom of the league by 6 points?
jason_uk
First Teamer

6 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
6 months ago
jason_uk wrote:
6 months ago
How the fuck did he change the game? From losing 2-0 and looking shit against the team bottom of the league by 9 points, to losing 2-0 and looking shit against a team bottom of the league by 6 points?
It's pretty obvious, a combo of him and greenwood resulted in us going from one touch in their box in 60 mins, to actually posing some kind of attacking threat.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

6 months ago

Fucking Yahoo. The keeper of the leagues bottom team had a couple of saves to make and we still didn't score. Brilliant.
jason_uk
First Teamer

6 months ago

Yep, I've already said it was complete shite, but we went from having zero attacking threat, to actually looking like we might get a goal after pogba and Greenwood came on.
Its fine if you think he had no impact on the game, we can agree to disagree.