Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Tbf City dropped off after 3-0 cos it was so easy

If we could just nick one
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Static makes a good interception, then gives it away, then lets Foden run past him

Sell the cunt
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

City let us off the hook
bman2
Legend

5 months ago

City have lost some of their killer instinct this season. I think Pep will leave. He's a 3-4 season man.
FuB
Legend

5 months ago

come on Ole... give us a smile
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 months ago

unlucky first half but showed what were about second half, brave and bubbly, lively, waving at taggart, theyllbe ups and downs along the way but give it a few years and we'll be back up where we belong, in 4th
lkhm

hoofing
redzebs
Legend

5 months ago

Sid wrote:
5 months ago
Static makes a good interception, then gives it away, then lets Foden run past him

Sell the cunt
He's actually been better since he came back than before he was out,

Having a cdm who could pass himself with better players round him isn't the worst thing, he should be 4th choice but he hasn't been too bad, moving Perriera to 10 for Lingard and Matic on as a cdm actually made us more attacking.

I know Lingard has had a load of shit go on in his personal life but he's never filled any of his initial potential, a pundit said the other week about him being one of the young players that will come with experience,

He's fucking 27!!!!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
FuB
Legend

5 months ago

redzebs wrote:
5 months ago
Sid wrote:
5 months ago

Sell the cunt
He's actually been better since he came back than before he was out,

Having a cdm who could pass himself with better players round him isn't the worst thing, he should be 4th choice but he hasn't been too bad, moving Perriera to 10 for Lingard and Matic on as a cdm actually made us more attacking.

I know Lingard has had a load of shit go on in his personal life but he's never filled any of his initial potential, a pundit said the other week about him being one of the young players that will come with experience,

He's fucking 27!!!!
this whole Lingard being called young and not being so will never stop. he'll be pleased because he'll probably still be able to get a game when he's 60.

Can't agree on Pereira... the cunt continually lost the ball (as always). I agree he makes us "more attacking" but that's only because he doesn't fucking run away from the ball like Lingard.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

bman2 wrote:
5 months ago
City have lost some of their killer instinct this season. I think Pep will leave. He's a 3-4 season man.
I think he has one more season left, then he'll leave (without the CL, probably.) They have too many complacent players. The City of last season would have slaughtered us 6 or 7 nil. But they took their foot off the pedal as if they're in a title fight and want to conserve energy. Pep was furious on the touchline but couldn't change the mentality. Then we got a lifeline.
swampash
Legend

5 months ago

I thought there were a lot of positives to take away from the game.
Jones didn’t give away a penalty...Pereira found the back of the net...Gomez showed he is another Lingard, only smaller...DDG didn’t have his butter fingers on...
What's not to like?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...