Forum for match day threads
marlon
Legend

1 month ago

eh
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

It wasn't the mauling we thought. Martial and Perreira both missed sitters n all.
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

Shaw instead of Mata/Greenwood didn't pay off
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

We work hard but don't have a lot of quality. The way people talk positively about Fred now sums things up. Yeah he works hard now, doesn't glaringly fuck up very often, but how many times have you actually seen him hurt the other team?
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
Fred is United's man of the match.....who the fuck would have guessed anyone would be saying that about him, especially against a top side like Liverpool.

We need a striker desperately if Rashford is 'out for month'.
I think you're probably right, but I think we're also the kind of team now that distinguishes itself with work effort instead of skill..
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 month ago

We're 6 players short. Sounds a lot. And it is. But 1 this window, 2-3 next and we'd be half decent

Ole ain't up to it though
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
1 month ago
We're 6 players short. Sounds a lot. And it is. But 1 this window, 2-3 next and we'd be half decent

you've been saying we need 6 players for about 6 windows though
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
1 month ago

you've been saying we need 6 players for about 6 windows though
And theres the fucking problem right there
fat maradona
First Teamer

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
Fred is United's man of the match.....who the fuck would have guessed anyone would be saying that about him, especially against a top side like Liverpool.

We need a striker desperately if Rashford is 'out for month'.
someone like Haaland… oh, hang on

it'll be mandzukic or similar
tbf, we need experience a la Ibra, not another youngster with potential. Sure, Haaland scored a hatrick on his debut but it was only Augsburg FC. Not saying he isn't going to be class, just saying that signing him wasn't going to fix our striking problems. And I don't blame the club for not wanting to agree terms with Raiola and his old man, if what is said in the Press, then we would have regretted it in 2 or 3 years time when Raiola engineered a move to Barca or Real.

Think we need more than 6 players to be competing for top 4. Lack of strategy is starting to reap its just rewards.
danniitronix
Legend

1 month ago

Tbf “work rate”, “passion”, “great bunch of lads” and “still learning” a la John Terry, chicken balti and a couple of Stellas, actually showed today.

Mostly the delusional twit just says these words post match and they are simply untrue. I thought the team at least showed the minimum in terms of work rate and energy and the will to get forward.

The quality is still not there but at least they turned up for work.

However this Liverpool side seems overrated. I’m obviously biased but nowhere near as what Jug Ears twat Gaz Lineker is shitting out on his twatter account.