Forum for match day threads
danniitronix
Legend

9 months ago

jason_uk wrote:
9 months ago
danniitronix wrote:
9 months ago
Tbf “work rate”, “passion”, “great bunch of lads” and “still learning” a la John Terry, chicken balti and a couple of Stellas, actually showed today.

Mostly the delusional twit just says these words post match and they are simply untrue. I thought the team at least showed the minimum in terms of work rate and energy and the will to get forward.

The quality is still not there but at least they turned up for work.

However this Liverpool side seems overrated. I’m obviously biased but nowhere near as what Jug Ears twat Gaz Lineker is shitting out on his twatter account.
Liverpool are overrated? They are current champions league winners, and at end of jan, they have drawn 1 match, winning the other 22, about 20 points clear of 2nd.

Not sure how you can say they aren't an amazing team. Still the remainder to go, but so far they have been class.
Fair johns but when the press start saying that this is the start of another dynasty and Liverpool will be winning for years to come, I say that is an overrated side. Indeed only one UCL and at best, an EPL. Tbh, the fact that they are winning the league by so much is testament to how shit the opposition is just as much as how good Liverpool are. The fact that the press are even suggesting that this is the best league side ever, is a disgrace.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

9 months ago

can’t knock em tbf, runners up in the champo, came back and won it comfortably, runners up in the prem, running away with it
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Yeah big bollocks from Liverpool no lefty benders
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

Klopp is the biggest star there. The team lacks a bit of magic, it won’t be remembered as a classic side, I reckon, but they’ve a beautifully balanced team with the players astutely picked to suit the tactics and to really shine in their roles. No one will remember any of the midfielders’ names in a few years, which says something about how the team plays given how brilliant the results are.
swampash
Legend

9 months ago

Klopp is one of a new breed of managers who understand the modern game and how to deliver it. The sooner we understand that, and find ourselves one, so much the better.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...