V Burnley

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

The funny thing is, if you look at the stats, Young was our most creative player in Pogba’s absence. Don’t worry though, 50 million pound teenage full back Wan-Bissaka might not be able to pass for shit, but he’s good in the tackle.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 months ago

Greenwood for Piss Stain. Thank fuck.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 months ago

Martial gets away with murder from our fanbase.

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
2 months ago
Does anyone else think that they do fuck all in training?

Might as well stick Gomes and Greenwood on for all the good that Periera and Mata are doing....
Yeah there's no fluidity or ideas to our attacks, it's all over the place
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

Even before this evening I thought that Ole was finished. But I think they won’t sack him until the end of the season. It’s like the Gaal situation, where Woodward and the Glazers decided around this time of year. So everything between now and then doesn’t really matter.

Thing is, they’ll go for Poch because supporters want it, not because someone with some actual knowledge and vision has picked him. And I think Poch has impressed in his previous jobs, but I just think United is a club that, if it finds the right manager, it will be by pure luck and not by the proper in charge having a clue.
kunal4622
First Teamer

2 months ago

Ole got CArdiff relegated from premier league and United from Top 6.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

We're looking at 1-1 at best here. Dyche has the suss on Joey style teams that defend and counter, it's basically how they play.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
We're looking at 1-1 at best here. Dyche has the suss on Joey style teams that defend and counter, it's basically how they play.
0-2.

bman2
Legend

2 months ago

Ole is the job lot Jose.
jason_uk
First Teamer

2 months ago

Fuck away off...