vs Wolves

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24440
Joined: 7 years ago

6 months ago

It will be interesting to see if they coach Fernandes or just stick him on the pitch and expect him to do it
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4488
Joined: 7 years ago

6 months ago

Andreas is already stressing me out.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24440
Joined: 7 years ago

6 months ago

Sid wrote:
6 months ago
It will be interesting to see if they coach Fernandes or just stick him on the pitch and expect him to do it
The class of 92 thinking says sign 4 or 5 top players like Fernandes and let em do it. But they need coaching too.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7713
Joined: 7 years ago

6 months ago

Fernandes has looked good so far.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24440
Joined: 7 years ago

6 months ago

Fernandes is linking up play well
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5949
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

6 months ago

I like the fact Fernandes is always looking for the ball and the rest of the team seems to be looking for him. Makes a huge difference from Lingard running away from the ball all the time.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7713
Joined: 7 years ago

6 months ago

FuB wrote:
6 months ago
I like the fact Fernandes is always looking for the ball and the rest of the team seems to be looking for him. Makes a huge difference from Lingard running away from the ball all the time.
Yeah it has us looking like a better team already.
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 5515
Joined: 7 years ago

6 months ago

FuB wrote:
6 months ago
I like the fact Fernandes is always looking for the ball and the rest of the team seems to be looking for him. Makes a huge difference from Lingard running away from the ball all the time.
This happened when Sanchez first came. He had ~100+ passes in each of his first few games
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5563
Joined: 7 years ago

6 months ago

Fernandes looks good but we don't look like a better team.
User avatar
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend
Posts: 5386
Joined: 6 years ago

6 months ago

dozer wrote:
6 months ago
Fernandes looks good but we don't look like a better team.
It's his first game FFS.

Even game. Not great for either side.

I'm losing patience with Martial. Occasional moments of brilliance but nowhere near consistent enough and doesnt protect the ball wall enough as a central striker.
Post Reply