v Club Bruges

Forum for match day threads
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 months ago

Williams been sloppy tonight.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
jason_uk
First Teamer

4 months ago

For fucks sake.. bruges had the ball for 2 minutes while he was laying down on the attack.. why the fuck kick it out when we get it back!
FuB
Legend

4 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
4 months ago
The training methods are showing through a treat.....shite passing, no idea of how to create but at least they're all running around a lot....
I can only assume Ole's plan is to prove that an infinite number of Lingards will create all the best football moments in history if only they are given an infinite amount of timre
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
jason_uk
First Teamer

4 months ago

FuB wrote:
4 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
4 months ago
The training methods are showing through a treat.....shite passing, no idea of how to create but at least they're all running around a lot....
I can only assume Ole's plan is to prove that an infinite number of Lingards will create all the best football moments in history if only they are given an infinite amount of timre
Fernandes obviously not there long enough for his talent to be trained outta him yet..
FuB
Legend

4 months ago

jason_uk wrote:
4 months ago
FuB wrote:
4 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
4 months ago
Fernandes obviously not there long enough for his talent to be trained outta him yet..
just a matter of time, mate
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
fat maradona
First Teamer

4 months ago

Fred and Fernandes have already made a huge difference. Tbf, even I would be a huge improvement over Periera.

As much as Ole has, supposedly, started to address the culture at the club, he can't surely be in the hotseat come the start of next season. He is clueless. What Fred said should surely ring alarm bells.
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

Fernandes and Pogba playing together would have us looking like a proper football team again, but it’s not going to happen.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

That was a slog
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

The ten minutes Fernandes was on was the only time when it looked like there was a point to us having the ball.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 months ago

Lingard and Perreira were atrocious.

We just have far too many who arent good enough. But we knew that. It is what it is.

Much more needed on many levels.