Vs Everton

Forum for match day threads
jason_uk
First Teamer

4 months ago

Could have won it at the end.. and could have also lost it! Needed a win to capitalise on chelsea/leicester/spurs all dropping points, but usual story of the season.
We need to beat city next week.
marlon
Legend

4 months ago

bman2 wrote:
4 months ago
Yeah Everton robber by VAR there. VAR is a shambles.
How. He was directly in the way
marlon
Legend

4 months ago

Attack no good again. 0 shots in the box between the 9th and 89th minute
dozer
Legend

4 months ago

Offside call was spot on. If he hadn't pulled back his leg he would have touched the ball. That alone means he was interfering with play. Regardless of being in his line of sight or not.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
4 months ago
Sid wrote:
4 months ago
Was it shit?
Gave a terrible goal away at the start, then we improved and dominated the first half, deserved to be at least level by half time. Second half, everton had the better of it, but we still had a few chances.

Much more spirit about us, spells of good play, Bruno quality, resilience in our defending at set plays for a change. On the down side, de Gea shit, not enough penetration and occasionally a bit ragged when caught on the break.

Compared to last season though, miles better
Nice one. I saw De Gea's fuck up... horrendous. He can't rid the mistakes from his game permanently.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 months ago

Sid wrote:
4 months ago
Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
4 months ago
Sid wrote:
4 months ago
Was it shit?
Gave a terrible goal away at the start, then we improved and dominated the first half, deserved to be at least level by half time. Second half, everton had the better of it, but we still had a few chances.

Much more spirit about us, spells of good play, Bruno quality, resilience in our defending at set plays for a change. On the down side, de Gea shit, not enough penetration and occasionally a bit ragged when caught on the break.

Nice one. I saw De Gea's fuck up... horrendous. He can't rid the mistakes from his game permanently.
If we can find a taker at a decent price, I'd move him on in the summer. Let Romero and Henderson fight it out. Cant see anyone taking De Gea though, wages will be the problem. And he's making many more mistakes. His distribution seems to have tanked too
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
4 months ago
Sid wrote:
4 months ago
Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
4 months ago
Sid wrote:
4 months ago
Was it shit?

If we can find a taker at a decent price, I'd move him on in the summer. Let Romero and Henderson fight it out. Cant see anyone taking De Gea though, wages will be the problem. And he's making many more mistakes. His distribution seems to have tanked too
It could be that now he's on massive wages he knows he ain't leaving cos no one else will be able to afford to pay him, so his performances can drop cos he knows he's safe. Might be worth signing a young upcoming keeper who'll give him a bit of competition.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 months ago

I think we've got one in Henderson. He's been very good for Sheff United, but for his development it's probably best that he stay there next season. Unless we plan to play him regularly.
swampash
Legend

4 months ago

DDG needs to be dropped! If he keeps being let off the hook for fuck ups, he's just going to carry on making them.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
swampash
Legend

4 months ago

Can anyone explain the logic of the substitutions in this game?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...