v City

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5910
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

3 months ago

Shaw done again
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4435
Joined: 7 years ago

3 months ago

dozer wrote:
3 months ago
Martial scores goals but he's a dl liability when it comes to team work and gameplay. He'll cost us more than he can give.
Great defensive header by Martial.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5910
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

3 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
3 months ago
dozer wrote:
3 months ago
Martial scores goals but he's a dl liability when it comes to team work and gameplay. He'll cost us more than he can give.
Great defensive header by Martial.
Can't possibly have been him
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5449
Joined: 7 years ago

3 months ago

What is the point in passing the ball to James. He takes the weakest shots in the league.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7668
Joined: 7 years ago

3 months ago

Maguire doing his best to help Aguero score there, Matic saved his arse. Maguire is starting to really annoy me. Regularly fucks up these days and doesn't have any pace to recover. Like he's not that bad, but the money spent and the PR around him is so disproportionate to his actual quality.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5910
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

3 months ago

dozer wrote:
3 months ago
What is the point in passing the ball to James. He takes the weakest shots in the league.
Dozer's moved on to his next target then
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4435
Joined: 7 years ago

3 months ago

Haven't started great.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5449
Joined: 7 years ago

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
3 months ago
dozer wrote:
3 months ago
Martial scores goals but he's a dl liability when it comes to team work and gameplay. He'll cost us more than he can give.
Great defensive header by Martial.
Can't possibly have been him
Yes. Scramble ball is the right way to judge a winger. He doesn't know what to do when he gets the ball. He's too slow to decide when and where to pass. He usually defaults to trying to dribble past players.
But nah.... He's a big name so he must be good according to this forum. Like Liverpool fans of the past. Next year will be Martial's year. Same goes for Shaw.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5910
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

3 months ago

dozer wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
3 months ago
dozer wrote:
3 months ago
Martial scores goals but he's a dl liability when it comes to team work and gameplay. He'll cost us more than he can give.
Great defensive header by Martial.
Can't possibly have been him
Yes. Scramble ball is the right way to judge a winger. He doesn't know what to do when he gets the ball. He's too slow to decide when and where to pass. He usually defaults to trying to dribble past players.
But nah.... He's a big name so he must be good according to this forum. Like Liverpool fans of the past. Next year will be Martial's year. Same goes for Shaw.
I have no idea what you are on about but at least that makes two of us
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5910
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

3 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
3 months ago
Haven't started great.
They're shitting themselves. Doesn't bode well
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Post Reply