Leicester - make of break

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Shitting it. I think we'll come a cropper. Will 3 full days rest be enough to get a results against these cunts?
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 months ago

I worry about the mentality of this side. I’d actually feel better if we had to go there and win rather than avoid defeat. We don’t seem to handle pressure well at all. We need to dig out one massive performance, then they can fuck the Europa off for all I care. We haven’t really played since we beat Brighton. I know we beat Villa too, but for the first 30 mins we were poor.

We need Shaw back. On the plus side, Leicester are missing a few, including Maddison. They’ll have a couple of young lads of their own playing by the look of things.

But we fucked it last night, because a win would mean we’d still get top 4 if Chelsea fail to beat Wolves, regardless of our result. And I think there’s a fair chance Wolves can go to Chelsea and not lose, or even win. They’re a good side who want top 6 themselves.

But yeah, I think we’ll blow it. I thought there’d be a real reaction last night and there wasn’t. Our press has gone, our intensity has gone.
sheesh
Legend

4 months ago

Aren't Leicester missing a few players? I think we have a decision to make about who starts in midfield. If Fernandes and Pogba are too tired, they shouldn't start.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 months ago

Playing Bruno against Chelsea was madness.
fat maradona
Star Man

4 months ago

Playing Fosu-Mensah is madness.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
4 months ago
Yeah, why on earth isn't Dalot playing? Or even Laird.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
4 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
4 months ago
Yeah, why on earth isn't Dalot playing? Or even Laird.
Don't think they've included him in the squad for most games. Not sure why, he's the best crosser of the ball at the club.
swampash
Legend

4 months ago

If not Fernandes then who????
Not Linshit, please!!!!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
FuB
Legend

4 months ago

I've not been able to watch the last few games and i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to watch this one either. I've been relying on the match threads to get an idea of how things are going and it certainly seems to be a familiar sudden downward trend after a promising start... same as we all saw when Ole first arrived.

I'm with swampash on this: we're thoroughly devoid of ideas if Bruno isn't there or isn't firing on all cylinders. Last game i saw was Villa and it was evident there. His passing was off just that little bit before the dodgy penalty and we looked crap as a result of it. The penalty changed the game and papered over cracks in my opinion.

Therefore, this game and our season is largely going to depend on Fernandes. It's hard to see that any of the rest of them really have any balls when the chips are down, including Ole. The fact that one single player can make such a huge difference is both a positive and negative. It shows that some more good transfer business will really help and potentially even if it's not a large number of ins and outs. It also shows how much of a fragile house of cards we are.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 months ago

If we can't get at least a draw to a depleted Leicester team then we don't deserve Champions league.

What's the odds, we're unbeaten in the league since Jan is it? Last game of the season...we lose. I can see it now...FFS.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts