Vs Sevilla

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

Their left back is good, a loanee from Real apparently.
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
2 months ago
dozer wrote:
2 months ago
Rashford has great pace but no other good skill. I keep saying this. Let go of the English bias folks. I can present a more objective view here. He'll be better than Welbeck but he's not going to be a top player.
He's playing shite since the return but prior to his injury, he was fucking awesome.
I've been saying this from the start of this season. He's mediocre. I've now revised that to shit.
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

Sevilla's full backs are their biggest threats.
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

Rashford isn’t shit he’s just playing not being 100%. Same happened to Matic. “Form” is often just down to playing while injuries heal.

I’m worried that the squad is not going to be able to properly recover for the coming season though. And with the squad shrinking, it’s a problem.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
2 months ago
dozer wrote:
2 months ago
Rashford has great pace but no other good skill. I keep saying this. Let go of the English bias folks. I can present a more objective view here. He'll be better than Welbeck but he's not going to be a top player.
He's playing shite since the return but prior to his injury, he was fucking awesome.
The two fractures in his back might have fucked him up permanently. Remember the club made him play with the injury as well.
fat maradona
Star Man

2 months ago

How are we not 6 up!?
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

How many chances

We need to score while we still have the energy
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

We're not 6 up because we don't deserve to be 6 goals up. The finishing isn't there today. We don't convert chances and we'll lose this game.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 months ago

Frustrating as fuck.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
2 months ago
dozer wrote:
2 months ago
The two fractures in his back might have fucked him up permanently. Remember the club made him play with the injury as well.
Hes got great pace and energy. His skills are the problem