Vs PSG

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5858
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

I don't think Mbappe will get even as good as Neymar based on what I saw today. He was fucking dangerous but not as good as I thought he was.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6173
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 month ago

dozer wrote:
1 month ago
I don't think Mbappe will get even as good as Neymar based on what I saw today. He was fucking dangerous but not as good as I thought he was.
Neymar was pretty shit though, wasn't he? Or do you just watch the reputations when it's not a United player?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4542
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

Axel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Maguire.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend
Posts: 5635
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

dozer wrote:
1 month ago
Rashford has the skills but lacks the mentality to be a world class player. His biggest asset is his ability to take powerful shots. Very few players have that skill. But he's too weak when it comes to passing the ball, close control and his decision making is usually decent but not great. He's not a good goalscorer. Like Rooney he fucks up when he has too much time but Rooney was a much better player.

At least he's young. And unlike Mbappe he has too many flaws so he has scope for improvement. Martial is at best a pretty good player and shouldn't start
His decision making needs to improve, as does his consistency. Again though, he’s 22. At the same age, Ronaldo was here in the 05/06 season I think. At that point, whilst clearly amazingly talented, he was still frustrating to watch at times because of exactly the same flaws in his decision making and maturity/consistency of performances. Then in 06/07 it came together spectacularly. I’m not saying Rashford will hit the same levels, because I don;t think he will. But he’s certainly got time to develop that side of his game. And if Cavani is the dressing room leader he’s made out to be, he could be a great mentor for Rashford, Martial and Greenwood.

As for his mentality; if he’s driven enough to take on the government singlehandedly, he’s driven enough to round out any edges to his game.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5858
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
dozer wrote:
1 month ago
I don't think Mbappe will get even as good as Neymar based on what I saw today. He was fucking dangerous but not as good as I thought he was.
Neymar was pretty shit though, wasn't he? Or do you just watch the reputations when it's not a United player?
Neymar was super skillful and we struggled to stop him. We stopped Mbappe with more ease though. Mbappe is a sensible player but he can't do as well what Neymar does. Dribble and dive.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5858
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

Tuanzebe looked shite the first 10 mins but he looked good since. We need to start him and Maguire instead of Lindelof.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6173
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 month ago

dozer wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
dozer wrote:
1 month ago
I don't think Mbappe will get even as good as Neymar based on what I saw today. He was fucking dangerous but not as good as I thought he was.
Neymar was pretty shit though, wasn't he? Or do you just watch the reputations when it's not a United player?
Neymar was super skillful and we struggled to stop him. We stopped Mbappe with more ease though. Mbappe is a sensible player but he can't do as well what Neymar does. Dribble and dive.
Is this what you want Rashford and Martial to do.as well then?

And we kept Neymar pretty quiet except for his constant moaning
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5858
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
dozer wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
dozer wrote:
1 month ago
I don't think Mbappe will get even as good as Neymar based on what I saw today. He was fucking dangerous but not as good as I thought he was.
Neymar was pretty shit though, wasn't he? Or do you just watch the reputations when it's not a United player?
Neymar was super skillful and we struggled to stop him. We stopped Mbappe with more ease though. Mbappe is a sensible player but he can't do as well what Neymar does. Dribble and dive.
Is this what you want Rashford and Martial to do.as well then?

And we kept Neymar pretty quiet except for his constant moaning
Martial isn't good enough. And Rashford won't be that good. He imo won't be as good as Son or Mane or Salah. These are what I mean by top class players. Especially the last two.

Perhaps there is some hope for Rashford because he's pretty good in spite of his clear mediocrity in some areas. This means he's got more scope for improvement. But the same could have been said of Nani. But Rashford is way better than Nani ever was.

At least Rashford seems to be improving every season. Martial is mediocre like Pogba every season.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5858
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

The psg team is mediocre apart from Neymar, Mbappe and Veratti. They got Herrera playing for them ffs.
fat maradona
Star Man
Posts: 720
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

Dozer, can you please make your mind up. Are you a fucking wum or not?
Post Reply