Vs Arsenal

Forum for match day threads
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

...really not surprised. The line up left him very isolated. Total rag bag of a team selection by the hobbit.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
2 months ago
dozer wrote:
2 months ago

Bruno gives the ball away when he tries the ambitious pass, not while making simpler passes.
That's his role. It's part of the tactics. Giggs always tried the creative pass when he played as a 10. That's their job so it's ok
Rooney was the only number 10 who was different. Whenever he played there but it wasn't his best position
Bruno gave the ball away a staggering 35 times tonight.....I get that his role is to play like a genius and try those clever passes but if you are constantly giving it away, maybe it's time to think about playing more sensibly.
35 times? Is that real? Fucking hell. He needs to go back to basics and start again.
fat maradona
Star Man

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
2 months ago
dozer wrote:
2 months ago

Bruno gives the ball away when he tries the ambitious pass, not while making simpler passes.
That's his role. It's part of the tactics. Giggs always tried the creative pass when he played as a 10. That's their job so it's ok
Rooney was the only number 10 who was different. Whenever he played there but it wasn't his best position
Bruno gave the ball away a staggering 35 times tonight.....I get that his role is to play like a genius and try those clever passes but if you are constantly giving it away, maybe it's time to think about playing more sensibly.
35 times? Is that real? Fucking hell. He needs to go back to basics and start again.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
2 months ago
dozer wrote:
2 months ago

That's awful. Shows you how bad the rest of the team were cos Fernandes didn't even stand out despite being that shit.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

2 months ago

In fairness to Bruno - he doesn’t hide. Others do, including Pogba.
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

Pogba...middle name Griffin...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

I don't think Pogba goes into hiding. He always seems to want the ball. He's mediocre, nonchalant and arrogant on the pitch but I wouldn't say this is one of his qualities
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

I’ve lost patience with him tbf. Obviously talented but thinks he’s the fully formed real deal rather than working hard to become the real deal. Contrast him with a Beckham or a Scholes or any number of United legends who worked hard to become better.
Pogba is destined to be one of the greatest unrealized talents. Too caught up in his own sense of importance instead of the team or the club that pays his (hugely inflated) wages. I’d be happy to see the back of the twat.
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

It’s a shame we’ve not got to see him at United playing with the sort of manager that might get the best out of him. But it’s a fact that it wouldn’t be a huge blow if he left, just on the basis of his contribution. But I also think we could say that about any player really. The reality is that for several seasons, this has been a club that damages players’ reputations, unless they’re unknown kids that step up from the academy.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

2 months ago

We lost at home to this lot.