Vs Wolves

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

We always struggle against this lot cos they also play on the counter and we have no answers, like Tottenham the other night who should have lost 2-1

I think we'll play well but get a draw at best
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

43 games suspended cos of coronavirus. Tonight's Prem teams have had 18 positive tests but the games continue. Hasenhuttl is in isolation, apparently he's gonna manage the game from home. How the fuck do you do that?

Anyway I've got a feeling football is gonna be axed soon so enjoy this one cos there might not be many more
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

UK daily positives today 53,135

The next highest in Europe is Germany with 10,976

We are fucked
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
UK daily positives today 53,135

The next highest in Europe is Germany with 10,976

We are fucked
This talk now about “Tier 5” just goes to show that tiers 1 and 2 were bullshit. The UK government has fucked this badly. Still, Brexit will fix everything by the weekend.

Concerning the match, this young player Neto that Wolves have looks excellent. Would have been a canny buy for our right win.
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

I’m watching the Amazon coverage and they have Shearer as co-commentator. He’s painful already. What a terrible idea.
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

Pretty good start, we’re showing attacking intent. But all of our attacks come down the left, it’s very predictable.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
Pretty good start, we’re showing attacking intent. But all of our attacks come down the left, it’s very predictable.
I'm surprised we're trying to assert ourselves against such a good counterattacking team. Wolves have already had 2 shots on goal in the first 10 mins.
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

Well this is a scintillating feast of football.
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Can't watch this one due to being in the mountains for a funeral. Am I missing anything?
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Fernandes, great chance, should be 1-0