Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Wan-Bissaka with some proper wingback play there
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Fantastic cross from AWB and what a finish!
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Villa are showing their confidence by putting us under pressure like they're a top team, but it's daft cos it means we can play on the counter which is the only thing we're great at

That's where the goal came from
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
Villa are showing their confidence by putting us under pressure like they're a top team, but it's daft cos it means we can play on the counter which is the only thing we're great at

Yeah. It did surprise me they were playing to our strengths but they're a tidy unit and our defense is notably worth attacking
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

We've put Villa in their place a bit tbf. They would have been better off parking the bus, then it'd probably finish 0-0.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

2 months ago

The counter attacking strategy isn't controlled though. What i mean is, when Leicester won the league they played deep and hit teams on the break, but you could see they were in control. I don't feel we were in control that half.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago

Yeah. It did surprise me they were playing to our strengths but they're a tidy unit and our defense is notably worth attacking
Aye very tidy, how'd that happen. They were in a relegation fight last season. Dean Smith must have an idea or two up his sleeve.
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

Good cf goal
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
2 months ago
The counter attacking strategy isn't controlled though. What i mean is, when Leicester won the league they played deep and hit teams on the break, but you could see they were in control. I don't feel we were in control that half.
Fair point. Will we ever be in full control with the likes of Shaw, Maguire and the Hoof in defence.
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
2 months ago
I think that's it. Always seems like we're riding our luck and nothing is really planned