v Liverpool

Forum for match day threads
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

Any thoughts anyone...?
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

my thoughts are it's better to start a new thread so i've done that for you...
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 month ago

We'll lose. We lack the authority to assert ourselves in big games like this. In fact, I think Ole will shit it and go to 5 at the back like he did City at home in the league.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
1 month ago
We'll lose. We lack the authority to assert ourselves in big games like this. In fact, I think Ole will shit it and go to 5 at the back like he did City at home in the league.
But we’re at our best shitting it, bus parking, and playing on the counter.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
1 month ago
But we’re at our best shitting it, bus parking, and playing on the counter.
Fair point.

The first 20 mins will be instrumental. If Liverpool get an early goal, they'll batter us. Lets face it, they're still a much better team than we are. And I can't remember the last time we played well at Anfield. Probably under Gaal.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

I think a horrendous bore draw ala 2008 and City earlier in the season is likely
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

I'll be interested to see how Pogba and Bailly play tomorrow. This is the test.
Who knows how Martial will play? His performances are truly random. With a bias towards being shite.

Normally I'd expect Pogba and Bailly bottle such games. But they say class is permanent and form is temporary and Pogba and Bailly are in good form. Hope they don't show their class.
jason_uk
First Teamer

1 month ago

It would be lovely to win 1 nil, with a 92nd minute penalty.

See then what Jurgen has to say then about his mind games and uniteds pen ratio through smiling gritted teeth.
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

dozer wrote:
1 month ago
I'll be interested to see how Pogba and Bailly play tomorrow. This is the test.
Who knows how Martial will play? His performances are truly random. With a bias towards being shite.

Normally I'd expect Pogba and Bailly bottle such games. But they say class is permanent and form is temporary and Pogba and Bailly are in good form. Hope they don't show their class.
...that's actually quite funny dozer!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 month ago

That defensive line up. FFS.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts