v Liverpool

Forum for match day threads
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 month ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 month ago
That defensive line up. FFS.
The line up shows why I've struggled to be as up for this game as I should be. We're not going there to assert our title credentials, we're going there on the defensive, changing our system in fear of opponents who - whilst a very good side - are having to play 2 midfielders at centre back.

Liverpool will win this comfortably
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

What is that lineup?
Is it a sort of 433.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Ole going for a draw cos we only need a point tbf

But what usually happens when we play for a draw is we concede early and the gameplan goes out the window
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

...352...712...?
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

Regardless of the lineup, I fully expect United to fail to give me.the birthday present i probably don't deserve anyway. Bustards.
Rant's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Bit of a shame Ole hasn’t the guts to play Cavani against their makeshift back line.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 month ago

No crowd either, which is a massive thing in this game. They have no centre halves, no crowd, we're going there top of the league. If ever there was a time to be bold and on the front foot in this fixture. We won't be though.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Regardless of the lineup, I fully expect United to fail to give me.the birthday present i probably don't deserve anyway. Bustards.
Happy birthday!
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Happy birthday!
Let's hope so.

I'm pleased to note my phone decided to go ornithological on me instead of abusive
Rant's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

It’s actually a fairly aggressive line up by Ole’s standards. It looks like a diamond 4-4-2 instead of just five at the back.