Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Liverpool's midfield looks lightweight against attacking play too. They're a bit there for the taking IMO
I think you're spot on there. The problem is that we're so utterly amateur at the back we're finding it hard to overcome that first
Yeah Liverpool are playing 4 forwards and a creative midfielder in Thiago, with no CBs. They definitely look scared in the defensive midfield area.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Lindelhoof done for pace
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Liverpool's midfield looks lightweight against attacking play too. They're a bit there for the taking IMO
I think you're spot on there. The problem is that we're so utterly amateur at the back we're finding it hard to overcome that first
Yeah Liverpool are playing 4 forwards and a creative midfielder in Thiago, with no CBs. They definitely look scared in the defensive midfield area.
We're relying on the weakest part of our team, the defence, to keep out the strongest part of Liverpool's team, the attack

Hopefully Ole changes it at half time
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
We're relying on the weakest part of our team, the defence, to keep out the strongest part of Liverpool's team, the attack

Are you counting on there being a plan B?
Rant's official artificial intelligence
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 month ago

Rashford offside AGAIN ffs.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Put your flag up earlier you cunt
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago

Are you counting on there being a plan B?
Yeah, as daft as that sounds. A radical change second half cos Liverpool are weak and despite their dominance they haven't had a clear cut chance

We usually play better second half
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 month ago

A bit better after the 30 min mark, but we're second best to a disjointed Liverpool side that have no centre backs.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

We're still in it. Now's the time to try and win it. We've more options no the bench than Liverpool.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

I’m so bored of Ole’s small time tactics.