vs Crystal Palace

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:I actually don't care...

A loss probably won't change anything... "Moyes needs time"... and a win isn't going to fix anything...

1-1
A loss/draw adds to the pressure which hopefully will lead to a change.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
RedFish
Reserves

6 years ago

Lazarus wrote:

A loss probably won't change anything... "Moyes needs time"... and a win isn't going to fix anything...

1-1
Failing that, Moyesy could be persuaded to go on a relaxing yachting holiday....... :-ss
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

RedFish wrote:
Lazarus wrote:

1-1
Failing that, Moyesy could be persuaded to go on a relaxing yachting holiday....... :-ss
:D
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

tbf all I want is to see some proper football from proper footballers no hopeful punts into the box and no rapey post match grin from motes
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

but im expecting a fellaini masterclass of flick ons to no one and headed clearances off corners

until his misses one and we lose 1-0 tbf

we're all disappointed tbf, we came into this game with the hope that we could try and hopefully perhaps get something out of the game and maybe with some luck even win it if we possibly can, weve not been able to do that but we'll try to do so in the next game and hope luck is on our side and we might possibly go on another run of two games unbeaten like weve just been on before this routine loss to a strong tony pulis side
lkhm

hoofing
Red legend
Star Man

6 years ago

I've reached a point where I resent him winning, it's only going to prolong his stay.

I wish him well but please fucking go.
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

1-1
I echo your sentiments Al. I just don't give a shit anymore and just can't be arsed to watch the David Moyes way of shyte football anymore. Giving Rooney £85m and the captaincy is a stupid move and Mata and others will suffer because if it. Poor Shinji must be already talking to Klopp.

Fuck it United won't do anything as long as DM is here. If he leaves and we get someone like Klopp then I'll get excited.
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

Even though i'm pissed off I'm still gonna be getting out the old Cantona T-shirt for the game. It was a fucking great time to be a fan.
Steggo
Legend

6 years ago

The team of course,will be having one eye on the coming CL game against whoever it is.Thats the only excuse needed.You see, Moyes has so many detractors on these pages who do not have the wit to see through his cunning plan-win the CL and then (a) trying for fourth place becomes unnecessary and (b) it cocks up Liverpool.Great thinking my man,a completely audacious strategy.
Twisted Blood
First Teamer

6 years ago

Steggo wrote:The team of course,will be having one eye on the coming CL game against whoever it is.Thats the only excuse needed.You see, Moyes has so many detractors on these pages who do not have the wit to see through his cunning plan-win the CL and then (a) trying for fourth place becomes unnecessary and (b) it cocks up Liverpool.Great thinking my man,a completely audacious strategy.
Brilliant. Impossible. But it would be wonderful to screw the Kop. Wow. Chelsea just scored. Thank god. Never thought I'd root for the Oligarch but we need Everton to drop points. C'mon you Reds.