vs Crystal Palace

Forum for match day threads
madredmonkey
Legend

6 years ago

I loved to see the happy look on the players after we scored both goals, showed that the players are toghther .
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
captainhormone
Star Man

6 years ago

Thing is yes it was turgid till we scored but we opened them up and broke them down eventually. ..All in all a utd performance of the past 5 years..its a step forward even if it's a step backyards tbf
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Twisted Blood
First Teamer

6 years ago

I'll take it. Go Canaries. Go Swans. Make my weekend perfect. Now if only Kags can play the Mata role on Tuesday........
kramer
Youth Teamer

6 years ago

less annoying to watch than most matches this season. de gea had to be on top of his game to keep them out, which is a worry.
just1n
Legend

6 years ago

Fellaini put in a much better performance and Mata and Januzaj were not confined to the wings. Positives there.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 years ago

One of our best games in a while...

Tricky away game and we come through it. At this rate we'll win the premiership next season...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Twisted Blood
First Teamer

6 years ago

Saw the 3 behind RVP interchanging such that Jacuzzi was playing on the right for a stretch. Encouraging. Kags on the bench. Could he start against the Greeks?
RedFish
Reserves

6 years ago

Thought we struggled, like we have all season, up to the penalty. Mata showed his quality with his pass and move play, but thought Fellaini, struggled and lacked confidence, passing the ball sideways more than no 23. Central Midfield additions cannot come soon enough...........