Vs Villa (league)

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Anyone else fearing the worst? Wouldn't be surprised with a 2-0 win for Villa given the last game. When they attacked us, we couldn't live with them.

Also it's not like this team responds anymore, not like it did under Ole
fat maradona
Legend

I’ve managed to get a ticket for today, hope a motivated United turn up. Hoping Ronaldo’s rant has a positive impact on the snowflakes. Although I am fearing the worst, possible 2-1 to Villa
swampash
Legend

Anyone seen a team sheet?
swampash
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago I’ve managed to get a ticket for today, hope a motivated United turn up. Hoping Ronaldo’s rant has a positive impact on the snowflakes. Although I am fearing the worst, possible 2-1 to Villa
...have a good 'un fats! Stay away from the pies...
fat maradona
Legend

swampash wrote: 2 years ago
fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago I’ve managed to get a ticket for today, hope a motivated United turn up. Hoping Ronaldo’s rant has a positive impact on the snowflakes. Although I am fearing the worst, possible 2-1 to Villa
No pies here lad, I'm cutting for the summer :D
swampash
Legend

Elanga starts. Good.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Ronnie has an injury apparently. Ralf has left him out a couple of times, hasn't he? Carrick did too. Those motivational speeches to the youth can't be all that.
bman2
Legend

Maguire dropped. The English press will jump on that if we don’t win. Has to be done though, he’s just not the right player for us.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

We won’t be winning this. Expect another disappointing turd performance! Don’t even look forward to these games anymore!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
FuB
Site Admin

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago
swampash wrote: 2 years ago
No pies here lad, I'm cutting for the summer :D
Shaw's probably eaten them all anyway
NQAT's official artificial intelligence