V No One Cares

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago 4-0 down and Maguire comes on :))

I love Rangnick but fuck off
He created our best chance :))
dozer
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago 4-0 down and Maguire comes on :))

I love Rangnick but fuck off
Does Rangnick look hot or something? Am. I missing something here? I can't see where all this love comes from. He's been shite!
dozer
Legend

If ten hag gets something out of this team he'll be the world's best manager
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

United's twitter before the game - "ready to graft" :))

dozer
Legend

Rangnick said we can get back to being top after one season. He's had half and we're only going down.
dozer
Legend

Rangnick had said he would even recommend himself for an other season if we didn't find a manager. He would have gotten us relegated, if he'd continued wkrh the job next season.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

5 consecutive losses away from home, conceding 16 goals in the process

55 goals conceded, the worst for a United team since being in the Prem

Points wise it's the worst season for United since the Prem started

A new low
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago 5 consecutive losses away from home, conceding 16 goals in the process

55 goals conceded, the worst for a United team since being in the Prem

Points wise it's the worst season for United since the Prem started

A new low
Yeah. But in terms of points and stats we’re actually only a tiny bit worse off than we’ve been several seasons since Ferguson left. That’s how shit we’ve been. Our only respectable season in terms of points was when we got 81 under Jose. Otherwise we’ve just been in among the average teams in the 60s, where a few points difference either way means fuck all really.

Of course even with 81 we were still 15 or 16 points away from the league winners. For the money spent, it’s really amazingly shit. Shit club.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago Rangnick had said he would even recommend himself for an other season if we didn't find a manager. He would have gotten us relegated, if he'd continued wkrh the job next season.
Dozer, Ralf ain't the problem.
bman2
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
dozer wrote: 1 year ago Rangnick had said he would even recommend himself for an other season if we didn't find a manager. He would have gotten us relegated, if he'd continued wkrh the job next season.
Dozer, Ralf ain't the problem.
Yeah, the only motivation he has for the squad is to at least audition for the next manager, but half of them don’t even care about that. Roughly half of the senior players are probably leaving this summer, it’s crazy.

I suppose the silver lining is that the exodus forces a new era on us. But there will be almost no money coming to the club from all those departures.