Shitbloke FC Vs Brighton

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

Fair enough. He should get the sack for nodding along.
bman2
Legend

At least we Rangnick, we saw the players try the press for a bit and look quite good doing it, before they decided they couldn’t be arsed.

We haven’t even gotten 30 minutes worth of new manager bounce with Hag.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

After that record breaking shitshow I wouldn't be surprised if United fans paid Arnold a visit at his home
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Leave Arnold alone Sid. He gets the beers in for the top redz. That's what we want in a CEO, right?
fat maradona
Legend

For the first time ever, I started watching a United game and then CHOSE to turn it off after 30 mins. It was sickening to watch a bunch of grossly overpaid cunts pretending to be footballers. We can't even blame the coaching, this team has got no backbone nor character. And it all stems from having Maguire as captain, there is no leadership on the pitch.
swampash
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 1 year ago For the first time ever, I started watching a United game and then CHOSE to turn it off after 30 mins. It was sickening to watch a bunch of grossly overpaid cunts pretending to be footballers. We can't even blame the coaching, this team has got no backbone nor character. And it all stems from having Maguire as captain, there is no leadership on the pitch.
:-BD
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago Leave Arnold alone Sid. He gets the beers in for the top redz. That's what we want in a CEO, right?
That was the best PR move the club has made in years. It bought the cunt more time. People forget he's worked for the Glazers for 10 years. The lads at the pub with him didn't even buy the shite he was saying.