vs Norwich

Forum for match day threads
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Atmosphere will be electric.
Giggs won't pick himself, but imagine if he did... and scored... 75,000 screaming twats, everyone of them shooting his jizz all over the cunt in front of him... fuck sake... OT would stink of fish for years...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

tbf he needs to make sure he gets his annual goal
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Ah fuck he won't get it now unless he brings himself on

He's going to have to play
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

he might pick young in the hope he dives for a pen, then he can bring himself on to take it
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:he might pick young in the hope he dives for a pen, then he can bring himself on to take it
Would be class :))
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Dosdamt
Star Man

4 years ago

Do eet United

'ave em
Spudiator
Star Man

4 years ago

From BBC:
More from Ryan Giggs, speaking to MUTV before his news conference at 10:00 BST: "My mindset is on Norwich first this weekend and then the remaining three games. After that, who knows what happens?

"The reaction in training has been good, so let us try to have a good end to a frustrating and disappointing season. My message is that I trust the players, I know what they are capable of and I want them to go out and show it on Saturday."
There in one sentence is the big difference. Even early on when I was trying to keep faith in Moyes, it never really seemed like he trusted the players to go out and play their natural game, they had to be reigned in and made to do things his way.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

Asked about how Manchester United will play under him, Ryan Giggs added: "I want the players to express themselves and enjoy themselves. It will be my philosophy and Manchester United's philosophy because I have been here all of my career.

"I want the players to play with passion, speed, tempo, be brave and play with imagination. Also, work hard and most of all enjoy it. If I know I am enjoying a game I can express myself more. That is what I will be doing with the team tomorrow."

fucking yes
lkhm

hoofing
Spudiator
Star Man

4 years ago

Too early to judge based on just one press conference, but he's saying all the right stuff at least, putting out an air of confidence and belief rather than trying to downplay everything and lower expectations.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:Asked about how Manchester United will play under him, Ryan Giggs added: "I want the players to express themselves and enjoy themselves. It will be my philosophy and Manchester United's philosophy because I have been here all of my career.

"I want the players to play with passion, speed, tempo, be brave and play with imagination. Also, work hard and most of all enjoy it. If I know I am enjoying a game I can express myself more. That is what I will be doing with the team tomorrow."

fucking yes
Agree, fucking yes! Brilliantly positive!

I'd love it if he turned out to be a managerial genius!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour