vs Norwich

Forum for match day threads
Anantax
Legend

4 years ago

Just seen highlights pf press conf. Great stuff...saying all the right things. What contrast from bloody fucking Moyes

Anyone have a link for the full pc?

As for Norwich,,.my prediction is we'll run rampant, miss some absolute sitters, but still win comfortably 3-0
Neil
First Teamer

4 years ago

Spudiator wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:My favourite bit, when asked if he's still available to play... "I've just given myself a new 5 year contract"... got plenty of laughs... mood is light, and I bet that's passed on to the players as well...
I was just thinking that, that's gonna seem like a bit of a culture shock suddenly after all these dour, turgid months of Moyes-ness.
Definitely one of my favourite football quotes, Giggsy is totally at ease in the environment and yes this will help the players I'm sure. Pirlo had some good things to say about Ancelotti lightening the mood when they worked together, proof it can work. I think Giggs will be able to get a good balance between being tough/demanding and also being a bit less serious at the right times.
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Bring it on, can't wait! There's that football feelin again………...
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
kramer
Youth Teamer

4 years ago

agree with cap, i don't think the style moyes has created can be undone in one match. it'll take a while.
still, great to see giggs at the helm, and he looks fairly comfortable with it. hopefully the positivity translates onto the pitch
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Aye tbh Capt is probably right

7 months of dour shite, set pieces, scrambles, zero attacking play

It could take a while to sort out
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

So looking forward to this game after months of dross, we may see the real United way of playing football back again.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Steggo
Legend

4 years ago

It won't take long to get rid of the Moyesness around the club,just a few days of decent coaching and a change of attitude and the nightmare will be expunged from Old Trafford.A bit like an exorcism,really. Instant cure.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

line up: De Gea; Jones, Vidic (c), Ferdinand, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Kagawa; Welbeck, Rooney.

Cleve instead of Mata

Giggs out.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
RobDiablo
Legend

4 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:line up: De Gea; Jones, Vidic (c), Ferdinand, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Kagawa; Welbeck, Rooney.

Cleve instead of Mata

Giggs out.
Kagawa instead of Januzaj on the left... Giggs out.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

fellaini not even in the squad

giggs in
lkhm

hoofing