vs QPR

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Di Maria has been excellent, and this might have repercussions in Madrid... Real fans are NOT happy they sold him, and there has been grumblings Perez should resign... wait till word gets back that he was good today...
They lost at home to Atletico n all

Ronnie's coming home
sheesh

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Di Maria has been excellent, and this might have repercussions in Madrid... Real fans are NOT happy they sold him, and there has been grumblings Perez should resign... wait till word gets back that he was good today...
Ronaldo will want to come back. I'll bet he's watching this. Di Maria is our best player.
Neil
First Teamer

6 years ago

Perez has really outdone himself by allowing two thirds of a European Cup winning midfield to leave without adequate like-for-like replacements coming in... Without Xabi Alonso and Di Maria, Real have lost the balance that made them so effective. Surely Perez is the only chairman in world football who could have done something so dumb... Woodward is a bit shite but I don't think he would've done this
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Van Persie has been irrelevant... bring on Welbeck...
Just sounds kinda not as good.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Sid wrote:
They lost at home to Atletico n all

Ronnie's coming home
I think that's a real possibility now... Ronny seems to be considering it, but the Real fans will riot if Perez sanctions it...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

Utd should smack an early £80m offer down right now for January. He'd be amazing with angel and falcao. Fuck me, I can't even dream about that!
sheesh

6 years ago

Knobby said that di Maria is a much much much shitter version of Ronaldo.
danniitronix
Legend

6 years ago

He's a Don and worth every single penny. Don't think Madrid give a flying fuck. They are in a much better position than United.

Are we seriously clinging onto hope that Ronaldo will come to United, can't we just focus on the present and getting back to the UCL, fuck my life.
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

The thought of throwing Young, Nani, Valencia, Anderson, Cleverley onto the pitch with these players is soul destroying
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

danniitronix wrote:He's a Don and worth every single penny. Don't think Madrid give a flying fuck. They are in a much better position than United.

Are we seriously clinging onto hope that Ronaldo will come to United, can't we just focus on the present and getting back to the UCL, fuck my life.
Yeah you miserable cunt, cos football isn't about dreaming is it? Fuck your life indeed.