vs Liverpool

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

7 years ago

Fuck this pointless transfer shit. Let's talk about getting this title run back on the road. Rodgers and journos seem to be talking liverpool up, time to put them in their mid table place.

DDG
Smalling - Rio - Vida - Evra
Carrick - Cleverley
Kagawa - Rooney - Welbeck
RVP

Jones had a bit of a mare at right back against the chavs, Smalling has always looked better in that role I've thought. I know Moyes will play Tony V or Young instead of Kagawa, but fuck it a girl can dream. As for the other spots, it all seems very predictable.
sheesh

7 years ago

We have too much firepower.

1-3
Dosdamt
Star Man

7 years ago

All too predictable bore draw. Ed has Moyes pegged in my opinion, he's too conservative as a coach
marlon
Legend

7 years ago

Prediction: 0-0/1-1 or 1-2.
Jones Rio Vidic Evra
Carrick Cleverley
Valencia Rooney Welbeck
van Persie

Don't think Moyes is a risk-taker and he'll definitely see this as a big game and set up accordingly. Jones has really held us back (particularly with Valencia ahead of him) so it would be good to see Fabio, or Valencia himself at RB.
RobDiablo
Legend

7 years ago

bman2 wrote:Fuck this pointless transfer shit. Let's talk about getting this title run back on the road. Rodgers and journos seem to be talking liverpool up, time to put them in their mid table place...
Hear, hear.

bman2 wrote:Jones had a bit of a mare at right back against the chavs, Smalling has always looked better in that role I've thought. I know Moyes will play Tony V or Young instead of Kagawa, but fuck it a girl can dream. As for the other spots, it all seems very predictable.
I agree that Smalling has often looked the better choice to play at Right Back, but, given that Kagawa was unsuited to play on the wing in Sir Alex's system, and definitely not a good choice there in Moyes' system, I don't see any reasonable (and likely) alternative to choosing two from Valencia, Welbeck, and Young. I think Young's two-footedness will eventually earn him the nod over Valencia on the right.
Minus The Bear
Star Man

7 years ago

* Antonio Valencia and Phil Jones attempted ten crosses from the right v Chelsea but none reached a teammate.

Having two players who can actually cross the ball would be an infinite bonus on the wing
Twat
Reserves

7 years ago

As ordinary as he is Young put in the two best crosses from the right against the Chavs. What's the injury situ with Nani?
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... s-ferguson

After reading this nonsense i hope we roast them.

0-2 united
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

Twat wrote:As ordinary as he is Young put in the two best crosses from the right against the Chavs. What's the injury situ with Nani?
Deteriorating Terminal Uselessness. There's no cure apparently.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
captainhormone
Star Man

7 years ago

Twat wrote:As ordinary as he is Young put in the two best crosses from the right against the Chavs. What's the injury situ with Nani?
:-o
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.