Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

4-1-3-2 is not 3 no 10s, no way.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

Hate playing West Ham, don't know why. 2-2.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Thing is West Ham don't just pump balls into the box, they play it on the deck a bit too, especially at home

So Gaal will almost definitely set the team up to protect the wankers in defence because the centrebacks could be in for a horrific afternoon

You could definitely write "what philosofee? 442 now" on a bedsheet and make it on MOTD 2
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Thing is West Ham don't just pump balls into the box, they play it on the deck a bit too, especially at home

So Gaal will almost definitely set the team up to protect the wankers in defence because the centrebacks could be in for a horrific afternoon

You could definitely write "what philosofee? 442 now" on a bedsheet and make it on MOTD 2

Harry Corry must be making a fortune of you with all these bed sheets
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Looking forward to this one. Should show how far we have come. Don't buy this doom and gloom and LVG is a kaaant shit. He's got a great track record and the players should be up for this. 2 nil to us. Don't think I'd go for Fellaini unless you fancy him and Carol both getting red cards...but who knows, LVG just might stick him at the back.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

At least it should be more interesting a spectacle than the crap Scouse derby today.
Steggo
Legend

4 years ago

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football ... lsignoutmd. Interesting and a little worrying.
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Nah, not a problem. Just stating the bleeding obvious.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Fuck me, Im watching the pre game build up and this must be from the embargoed section of the press conference, he's spent 6 minutes naming players from the past were he changed an CAM into a RB and etc etc, he's also being patronising by saying Edgar Davids, yes, you have heard of him? Thats a bit of a wank way to answer a reasonable question, ie what the fuck are you doing playing players all over the shop. Anyway he's basically answered the philosophy question, he's said that he playing people out of position so the opposition will find it unpredictable. And Rooney is better at rm so he can help Valencia overlap, I shit you not.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:Fuck me, Im watching the pre game build up and this must be from the embargoed section of the press conference, he's spent 6 minutes naming players from the past were he changed an CAM into a RB and etc etc, he's also being patronising by saying Edgar Davids, yes, you have heard of him? Thats a bit of a wank way to answer a reasonable question, ie what the fuck are you doing playing players all over the shop. Anyway he's basically answered the philosophy question, he's said that he playing people out of position so the opposition will find it unpredictable. And Rooney is better at rm so he can help Valencia overlap, I shit you not.
That's what I said... he's blaggin it...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."